The First Group
The First Group Dubai - United Arab Emirates United Arab Emirates
1 month ago
Our Company – Wyndham Hotels & Resorts
Welcome to the largest hotel company in the world. At Wyndham Hotels & Resorts, our Team Members have the opportunity to explore both personal and professional development opportunities throughout their careers. Wyndham Hotels & Resorts is the champion of the everyday traveler. Through the largest and widest collection of hotel experiences in the world, we work to make hotel travel possible for all. Wherever and however people travel, Wyndham will be there to welcome them.
With nearly 9,000 hotels across the globe and through its network of nearly 790,000 rooms appealing to the everyday traveler, Wyndham commands a leading presence in both the economy and midscale segments of the hospitality industry. The company operates a portfolio of 20 hotel brands, including Super 8®, Days Inn®, Ramada®, Microtel Inn & Suites®, La Quinta®, Wingate®, AmericInn®, Hawthorn Suites®, The Trademark Collection® and Wyndham®. The Company’s award-winning... Wyndham Rewards® loyalty program offers more than 56 million enrolled members the opportunity to redeem points at thousands of hotels, condominiums and holiday homes globally. For more information, visit www.wyndhamhotels.com.
Our Brand – Wyndham®
With friendly service, thoughtful amenities, and a range of options for the everyday traveler, Wyndham will be there to welcome you wherever you go. Designed for business and leisure travelers alike, Wyndham locations offer a comfortable and convenient stay. No matter where your travels take you, our hotels welcome you with thoughtfully appointed guest rooms, a range of food and beverage options, and extras like pools and fitness centers.
Our Hotel – Wyndham Dubai Marina
Embrace the energy of the cosmopolitan playground that is Dubai with stays at Wyndham Dubai Marina, a 4-star hotel located in one of the city’s most vibrant locations. Gaze into the waters of the world’s largest man-made marina surrounded by striking architecture.
From the moment you step into our spectacular marble lobby, you know you’re somewhere special. Wyndham Dubai Marina is an internationally recognized 4-star hotel, conveniently situated just steps from Dubai’s most prominent landmarks such as The Beach and The Walk JBR, Dubai Marina Mall, and largest observation wheel in the world - Ain Dubai, soon to be completed.
The hotel features a spa, gymnasium, outdoor pool and great food and beverage outlets including a coffee shop, a club lounge, an International all-day dining restaurant with al fresco dining serving Italian specialties, and a bar and eatery serving smoked meats and specialty beverages.
Work Culture and Benefits
Embark on a rewarding career with Wyndham Dubai Marina where you will be supported throughout your professional journey with tailored learning opportunities and development training. We are committed to providing a nurturing environment where all of our team members can explore personal and professional development opportunities throughout their tenure with us. We offer a variety of leadership training, mentoring opportunities, and educational support to continually foster a culture of diversity and inclusion.
We are committed to attracting, motivating, and retaining talented team members who align with our company’s core values. We are proud to reward our team members with comprehensive benefit programs and resources which include: return air tickets to home destination, uniform and laundry services, accommodation and recreation facilities, medical coverage and life insurance, transportation, duty meals, colleague discount in our F&B outlets and reduced hotel rates, enhanced employee rewards program, team bonding and engagement events, employee health and wellness activities.
• Responsible for doing all preparations before and during the service like preparing tables and polish cutlery.
• Keeping track of the stock and supplies in the restaurant and communicating where there might be a shortage like linen, glasswork etc.
• Have an extensive knowledge of the menus and other F&B outlets.
• Serving in either conference rooms or other F&B outlets if required.
• Taking orders from the guests, explaining menu and advising the guest on their decision making.
• Liaising with management for advice if required.
• Communicating with the kitchen about the orders and being very clear about special wishes of guests.
• Consistently upselling of food and beverages and making guests aware of the promotions.
• To be aware about the items availabilities.
• If necessary preparing orders like drinks and preparing snacks and breads.
• Serving at parties and reception if required.
• Dealing with the payments and doing closure paperwork if required.
• Serving the guests with all F&B requirements during their stay in an attentive and efficient way.
• Taking reservations, in co-orporation with the supervisor and hostess/host if necessary because of special requests of the guest.
• Responsible for cleaning tasks during and after service.
• Making sure that all the guest areas look immaculate.
• Attending departmental meetings if required.
• Taking feedback from the guests and notifying management about it.
• Sharing ideas for improvement.
• Know the software in the F&B outlets to be able to put in the orders.
• Ensuring the guests receive what they ordered, guest satisfaction is key at all times.
Desired Skill & Expertise
• A minimum of 2+ years experience is essential.
• Preferably experienced in high volume F&B operations.
• Maintains great customer service to all guests.
• Planning and organising tasks, people and supplies.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
• Quantified experience in food safety and hygiene.
• Advanced customer service skills
Dubai - United Arab Emirates
Jobs in Dubai - United Arab Emirates United Arab Emirates
F&B Crew Dubai - United Arab Emirates jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.