Chemist Warehouse New Plymouth New Zealand
1 month ago
• Be part of our core team and make a difference your community today
• Great Career Pathways, Training & Development & Staff Benefits are just the start!
• Full-time or Part-time hours available
Join the Chemist Warehouse NZ family at our store at The Valley and be a part of an amazing NZ success story as one of our founding Pharmacists.
Established in New Zealand in 2017, Chemist Warehouse currently operates 40 stores and is growing rapidly. We take great pride in being innovative, competitive and responsive to the changing needs and challenges of our marketplace. We are proudly NZ owned & operated and pride ourselves in our commitment and dedication to making healthcare more accessible than ever before.
Our mission - To break down all barriers to medication and healthcare access so that our communities can live happier and healthier lives.
And our commitment is underpinned by a passionate group of Pharmacists who share the same vision and are the pillar to our company’s... success. Pharmacists at Chemist Warehouse offer a comprehensive range of clinical services and practice at the top of their scope with the aim of seeing their patients healthy and happy.
We are there for looking for community focused a Full-time and Part-time Pharmacist with customer care at heart to join our ever growing and well-loved family business who want to make a difference to their communities.
In this fast paced, dynamic, multifaceted role where every day is different, you will be responsible for:
• Day to day management of store, dispensary and team operations
• Professional patient counselling and providing complete patient care solutions
• Accurate and efficient dispensing of prescriptions using RxOne
• Supervising dispensary staff
• Dispensary inventory management and order processing
• Supporting and developing new business strategies
If you are passionate and possess the following, then we would love to hear from you!
• Current NZ APC registration as a Pharmacist
• Strong leadership, interpersonal and organisational skills
• Exceptional customer service, care and communication skills
• Dedicated work ethic and a strong team player
• Solid business acumen and eye for continuous improvement
• Applicants for this position must have NZ residency or a valid NZ work permit
What do we offer in return?
• A supportive environment with over 190+ pharmacists working collaboratively in our business
• Care, guidance and mentorship from senior store managers and our leadership team
• Competitive hourly rates +10% bonus rates for all weekend and evening shifts
• New Zealand owned and operated - Future Partnership/ownership opportunities
• Robotic dispensing in many dispensaries
• Attractive staff discounts across all our brands and stores
• Support with continuing education and certifications within applicable fields
• Internal opportunities all over New Zealand with supported relocation
• We pay for APC, PDA and all vaccinator related training as well
The successful applicant will be required to meet a satisfactory Criminal History Check outcome.
Please not that due to the urgent nature of this requirement, we will be screening and shortlisting as they apply, so get in quick and don’t miss this chance to serve The Valley with us!
To register your interest and submit an application, please apply now.
Essential: Do you have the right to work in New Zealand?
Essential: If successful in gaining this role, are you willing to undergo a National Criminal History Check?
Essential: Are you a pharmacist with a current NZ registration?
Essential: Given the nature of our industry, this role may require you to work rostered weekend and/or evening shifts. May you have flexibility to commit to this or alternatively what is your current availability?
Essential: May you be looking for Fulltime (40hours/week) or Parttime work (12-39hours/week)?
Alternate Contact Person
Please note that this position will close at 11:45pm on the closing date.
Please ensure your application is added before this time as we do not accept late applications
New Plymouth New Zealand
Jobs in New Plymouth New Zealand
Pharmacist - The Valley, New Plymouth jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.