Petroplan Guildford United Kingdom
1 month ago
• *JOIN THE PETROPLAN TEAM** Petroplan is currently on an exciting transformation journey- we are in the process of assessing all of our systems, infrastructure & processes to ensure that we are efficient and forward thinking with our ways of working. We have a lot to achieve, so are looking for an IT Manager to be a key part of this journey.
This position supports a global company comprising offices based in the UK, Canada, USA, Middle East & South Africa. The role involves managing the day to day running of IT at Petroplan. This includes, overseeing all technology operations.
We can offer you the below, amongst an amazing family feel culture;
• Free lucrative shares package- under the right conditions could be worth £100,000s in a fairly short space in time from day 1
• Annual profit related bonus
• Progression & Development- we value promoting within and providing full support to help you achieve your career goals. We offer £250 towards training qualifications
• Hybrid... working & flexibility in working times when required
• Impact & Recognition Being one of the smallest against our competitors, this allows us to take a dynamic approach without red tape & feeling like a number
• Low attrition rates because we’re given autonomy, support, realistic & achievable targets & efficient tools/resources to do our job well
• International scope- Last year we opened offices in Malaysia & Singapore as well as expanding offices in Dubai, Manchester & USA. We will be opening offices in France, Belgium & potentially Australia. There are opportunities to relocate & work abroad too.
• Fun & Social activities- prizes & incentives throughout the year.
• Company Pension- after 3 months 3% contribution from you and we double that at 6%
• Health Insurance via Vitality after 6 months (discounted gym membership or apple watches, rewards & discounts at retail, cinema, food etc)
• Life Insurance after 1 year (x3 base salary).
• Cashplan via SimplyHealth from Day 1 (can claim back for medical & dental procedures, eye tests and massages etc)
• Wellbeing programmes involving fresh fruit, mental health etc. volunteering leave etc
What you'll be doing
• Day to day management of Petroplan's core applications environment, systems integrations and vendor relationships.
• As the expert / super user for systems and integrations, you will manage issues and requests raised through the help desk and resolve escalations either directly or in association with the internal IT Systems Analyst and / or external support providers.
• Selection (with business approval) and active management of suppliers, with service, added value and value for money all key requirements.
What we need
• Ideally you will have recruitment industry experience, in particular recruitment technology experience is desirable (Bullhorn/Cube19)
• Have a can-do attitude with an ability to manage yourself with solutions and deliver results & ideas inclusive of being persuasive, persistent, robust & resilient in order to deal effectively with work demands
• Skills in communication, organisation, presentation, analytics, multitasking in a highly pressurised & fast paced environment & deadlines.
• Confidence to challenge the status quo and work alongside senior stakeholders
• Vision & insight into application transformation & IT Best Practice.
Please note that only successful candidates will be contacted.
You will need to have the right to work in the UK
Jobs in Guildford United Kingdom
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.