Burman Solutions London United Kingdom
1 month ago
A Housing Association is seeking an experienced and innovative IT Director to join our team. As the IT Director, you will be responsible for leading the IT department to deliver effective, efficient, and secure technology solutions to support the business needs of the organization. You will report directly to the CEO and be part of the executive leadership team.
• Develop and implement the IT strategy aligned with the Housing Association's business objectives.
• Oversee the IT department to ensure the delivery of high-quality IT services, including infrastructure, applications, security, and support.
• Lead the development, deployment, and management of new technology solutions to support business growth and efficiency.
• Ensure the IT systems and processes are secure, compliant, and resilient, and implement robust disaster recovery and business continuity plans.
• Proven experience as an IT Director or in a senior IT leadership role in a complex organization... preferably within the housing or property sector.
• Strong understanding of IT infrastructure, security, and operations, as well as emerging technologies.
• Experience in IT strategy development and implementation, including successful digital transformation programs
Director of Information Technology London jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.