Accor London United Kingdom
1 month ago
• Present a professional, friendly and efficient impression of the Hotel at all times.
• To ensure that all tasks relating to guest comfort, guest satisfaction or the impression the guest receives of the Hotel must be treated with utmost priority.
• To maintain a good working relationship with your colleagues creating a team that works well together and with other departments.
• To ensure that your team is developed to provide a hospitable service to the standard lay down by the Standards Training Manual.
• To develop your team to anticipate guest needs, act upon and follow up guest requests and deliver a level of service and responsiveness that generates compliments.
• To have a full understanding of all systems and programme e.g. Tars, FOLS etc.
• Ensure communication procedures are effective and efficient on a day-to-day basis, so that service standards are not compromised.
• Ensure you have a sound knowledge of the local area regarding history, places of interest... and special events and where further information can be obtained with effective communication with the lobby team.
• To support with initiative and commitment the overall objectives of the business in terms of, revenues, costs and team work – whilst developing your personal competency levels.
• To be a good example of the company dress code and appearance standards – ensuring that your team fully comply with these.
• Make sure you and your staffs are providing excellent service to guests.
• Deal with guest complaints.
• To develop interactive customer relations and to be aware of any possible future requirements. To relay such information and ideas to the FOM for the enhancement of customer expectation.
• Continuously report pro-actively on risks and opportunities to the FOM so that insight is created for team decision-making.
What are we looking for?
· Personality ESSENTIAL
· Fast on your feet, quick to make friends
· Big on Smiles, massive on quality
· If this is YOU and you want more details then get in touch!
• Pension Scheme
• A Discount Card to be used in Accor Hotels Worldwide
• Complimentary stays in UK hotel (Bonus Breaks Vouchers - subject to availability and T&C)
• Training & Development
• Additional holidays with service
• International Development Opportunities
• And more: recommend a friend scheme; Employee Advisory Service
Assistant Front Office Manager London jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.