Dangote Group Ndola Zambia
1 month ago
Assist with the monitoring of plant process lines and participate in troubleshooting if required to ensure plant operations are effectively executed and production targets are achieved.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
• Carry out routine process checks, ensure that sensors are working properly in all plant units and prepare detailed process reports.
• Conduct process tests and studies and assist in recommendations for improvement in processes based on test results
• Assist in carrying out detailed analysis of key process trends, developments and changes in equipment performance behaviors in Dangote Cement Plant production processes.
• Assist with the coordination of operations at machine and equipment at start up sites.
• Assist with production conditions for new or modified installations under supervision of the Senior Manager- Process / Production.
• Assist with overseeing the proper maintenance activities to ensure operations are executed effectively.
• Liaise with... Central Control Room Operators to ensure effective and efficient execution of plant operations.
• Prepare detailed reports on the work undertaken in a clear and concise manner
• Perform any other duties as assigned by the Head of Process & Production / Senior Manager Process/ Production.
• Full Grade Twelve Certificate with credits or better in English and Mathematics.
• Bachelor’s degree in Chemical Engineering
• Minimum of five (5) years relevant experience in the Cement or Lime Industry
Junior Process Engineer Ndola jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.