Messer North America
Messer North America Pleasanton CA United States
2 months ago
At Messer, you ll feel at home with our friendly and welcoming culture. We pride ourselves on our family-oriented and entrepreneurial environment and strive to ensure everyone s ideas are heard...
If you are searching for ways to grow your career, your search stops when you get to Messer. We unite and support each other s goals and collaborate in ways that make an impact.
If you want to make a difference in what can be accomplished, join us and you will be part of a company that values and supports your career.
If you re a military veteran, active reservist, or military spouse, we invite you to join our mission. We provide on the job training, resources, and development opportunities, as well as military-related benefits, and much more. We were recently recognized by the U.S. Department of Labor as a HIRE Vets Medallion Award recipient for our commitment to recruiting, employing and retaining veterans.
What we offer
Competitive Pay & Benefits: Comprehensive medical, dental, vision, etc. Effective 1st day of Month After Start Date, 401k with company match.
Additionally, employees will enjoy receiving 2 weeks of vacation and 12 paid holidays. Parental leave of 2 weeks is available after 1 full year of successful employment.
For our latest press release click here:
Messer Americas Certified as a Great Place to Work
• To create, grow, and maintain sales of industrial gas products and technical solutions to new and existing customers in specific industries; (e.g., Metals, Glass, Chemicals, Manufacturing)
• To be the technical expert that differentiates Messer from the competition and drives profitable sales using the Messer Pro sales process for both the acquisition of new customers and the growth and retention of existing customers
• Differentiate Messer s equipment and solution offerings from competitors by understanding prospect/customer needs and objectives and applying creativity, innovation, and a value-added sales approach
• Supports the sales and market segment personnel (e.g., opportunity qualification, design of technical solution and determination of value creation, understanding of customer/prospect feedback regarding the solution, support in the development of solution cost, proposal development for technical solutions) in winning business in a team effort. Gains understanding of competitive gas supply contract terms.
• Maintains the existing customer base through customer process knowledge and technical expertise and assists in relationship selling
• Responsible for obtaining insight regarding industry trends and opportunities for the development of new application technologies or improvement of existing equipment
• Builds relationships with multiple functions (eg., operations, maintenance, engineering) in prospect/customer organizations
• Develops and employs industry network (e.g., industry players, complimentary equipment/service providers, academics) to enhance Messer prioritization and performance
• Responsible for applications equipment/technical solution design for the target industry working closely with the Applications Equipment Engineering
• Responsible for actions that are precursors to successful value creation through application of technical solutions such as customer process audits, and safety training and awareness activities
• Maintains technical knowledge and competence in the company's applications technologies and services as well as alternative and competitive technical solutions
• Bachelor's Degree in Engineering (Chemical, Materials or Mechanical)
• Two years of experience applying or designing and selling technical solutions in a manufacturing environment in addition to holding an engineering degree
Join us and you will be part of a company that values and supports your career. We offer competitive pay and benefits, with set schedules, steady work and opportunities for ongoing training and career progression. An Application Sales Engineer at Messer can expect to earn between $81,023.00 to $118,833.00.
For WA applicants, employees and their families are covered by Messer s medical, dental, vision and life insurance plans as well as other voluntary benefits, such as, Long Term Disability. Employees are able to enroll in Messer s 401k plan. Messer also provides a Short Term Disability benefit which coordinates with the Washington State paid sick leave benefit to provide 70% to 100% (based on years of service) of base pay for extended sickness or injury. WA Employees will also receive 10 days of vacation leave annually and 11 paid holidays throughout the calendar year.
Together we value innovation, efficiency and flexibility. Putting safety first, working with integrity and respect, we encourage everyone to find solutions for success. That means for our customers and for our colleagues. This makes us a great place to build a career where your skills are valued and developed.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $81,023.00 - $118,833.00 per year
• 401(k) matching
• Dental insurance
• Health insurance
• Parental leave
• Vision insurance
Work Location: One location
Pleasanton CA USA
Jobs in Pleasanton CA United States
Application Sales Engineer I Pleasanton jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.