Blue Stream Fiber
Blue Stream Fiber Orlando FL United States
1 month ago
Job Title: Sales Engineer
Reports To: Director, Business Services...
FLSA Status: Exempt
The Sales Engineer is responsible for Fiber to The Home and Fiber to the Premise support for our Bulk and New Build sales teams. As a key member of this team the Sales Engineer will meet with prospective clients to help them understand how Blue Stream Fiber can improve their community and discuss how fiber will be deployed and installed in their homes, condos, or apartments. This is a customer facing role, and you will spend a larger portion of time interacting with prospective clients. To fill this critical position, we are seeking an energetic and dynamic person with a strong customer-facing background from the telecommunications sector. The right candidate will be consultative, and solutions focused while having experience with optical networking equipment, network construction, mesh Wi-Fi networking, managed Wi-Fi, and overall operations. As this is a sales supporting role good communication skills and presentations skills are critical.
What Your Responsibilities Will Be
• Support the Sales Team by developing and presenting solutions to address customer requirements for FTTH and FTTP deployments.
• Make presentations in person or remotely and effectively pitch the solutions during the presentation. Create PowerPoint slides on Internal Wiring configurations, Mesh Networking technology and Customer In-home solutions for sales meetings with the Sales Team Presenting.
• Provide equipment demonstrations to prospective buyers.
• Know and share the value proposition and how it fits into the customer solution.
• Prepare response to RFQ, RFP, etc., that emphasize the benefits of the proposed solution and how it will address the customer requirements.
• Perform site surveys to determine feasibility and network design requirements for major opportunities.
• Attend Sales Presentations as needed with the Sales Team.
• Stay up to date on new technologies and trends.
• Remain current on IP and Optical network solution offerings as they are developed.
• Escalate problems when attention is needed.
• Deliver technical and sales training to the sales team, customers, and business partners.
• Attend Engineering Department meetings as necessary.
What You Bring To The Table
• Experience with IP and optical networking.
• Understanding of network management and quality of service concepts
• Ability to troubleshoot complex network problems when/if called upon.
• Hands-on experience with IP networking tools.
• Good presentation, communication, and negotiation skills.
• Must be independent and, self-motivated.
• Understand the needs and pain points of each opportunity at each community.
• Work with the sales directors to technically analyze each opportunity and support them to develop a solution that differentiates Blue Stream Fiber.
• Help to improve the sales team’s win/loss effectiveness by providing subject matter expertise and becoming a trusted advisor to the boards and communities that we work with.
• Collaborate internally with the Product team to continue to learn about new products and services and stay ahead of all technical aspects of the Blue Stream Fiber solutions.
• You will help create effective presentations that the sales team will use with prospective clients.
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent in Engineering, Computer Science,
• Able to communicate in the English language. Bilingual in any language is a plus
• Able to organize and prioritize effectively
• Proficient in Microsoft Office, Excel, and Power Point
• Accountable – Take ownership and commit to get it right, the first time.
• Inclusive – Able to work in a collaborative style that highlights strengths, pushes you to reach your highest potential, and ensures an enjoyable and rewarding experience for all.
• Innovative – Be resourceful, creative, hungry, humble, and smart to develop world class products, services, and solutions.
• Respectful – Hold every assignment with regard for our customers and each other.
• Integrous – Be open, honest, and transparent with yourself, coworkers, customers, and stakeholders in every action.
• Diverse - Embrace unique thought processes to assist in making well-rounded decisions that ultimately benefits our team and our customers.
Physical Demands/Working Conditions
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• frequently required to sit, stand, bend at the knees and waist, and walk
• required to use hands to type, handle objects and paperwork
• required to reach and hold on to items at chest level or reach above the shoulder
• required to use close vision and focus
Why Join the Blue Stream Team?
Blue Stream Fiber has been in business for over 40 years, servicing Florida with amazing Internet, TV, and Phone products. We have invested millions of dollars building fiber in the communities we serve to deliver an innovative array of products and services, including fiber-to-the-home infrastructure, symmetrical internet speeds, whole-home managed Wi-Fi, and TiVo Android Set-Top boxes with Google Assistant, among other industry-leading technology. As our company grows throughout the state, our support staff needs to grow and evolve, and that is exactly why we need you. At Blue Stream Fiber we take a customized approach to ensure our customers are at the center of every decision we make, all the while developing each of our team member’s strengths and experiences.
We take our role as trusted industry experts very seriously. We provide communities and our neighbors with reliable fiber infrastructure to offer world-class internet, TV and phone products and services that enrich lives, while providing a personalized customer experience from a local team that cares. We are a united team that operates following a clear set of core values that guide us in our everyday actions.
At Blue Stream Fiber we celebrate diversity by employing people of diverse backgrounds, experiences, and unique thought processes. Blue Stream Fiber’s success is cultivated by a culture that empowers all employees to fulfill their professional goals
Orlando FL USA
Jobs in Orlando FL United States
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.