Holcim US Dallas TX United States
1 month ago
Why work for us?
Driven by our purpose: Building progress for people and the planet. We are transforming to become the leader in innovative and sustainable building solutions. Holcim US offers an unparalleled range of innovative cement, aggregates, asphalt, concrete products and construction services that have been the foundation for infrastructure projects across the globe. To move the industry... forward to a greener future we need people who are passionate about sustainability, are driven to shape and influence perception, and keen to build, grow and thrive in our high-performance culture. Are you ready to build progress with us?
About the role:
Assist the assigned sales force in providing technical and marketing services for customers and monitoring the quality of Holcim products.
This is a remote position, but candidate needs to live near the Salt Lake City Area.
What you'll be doing:
• Demonstrates a commitment to communicating, improving, and adhering to safety policies in all work environments and areas.
• Support customers in the development of marketing strategies for cementitious products.
• Work with customers and Holcim personnel in cement and concrete analysis, promotional activities, and training.
• Troubleshoot and handle customer quality-related complaints.
• Support market managers on technical issues related to marketing multiple product lines.
• Develop a strong contact base with customers, DOTs, trade associates, architects, engineers, and public affairs.
• Take a lead role in quality council activities.
• Call on DOTs, engineering, and architectural firms.
• Gain knowledge of pipe/block manufacturing and the aggregate industry as it relates to the performance of concrete.
• Other duties as assigned.
We're looking for:
Required Education: Bachelor's/Undergraduate Degree in Engineering or Technical Degree.
Required Work Experience: 0-2 years of experience. Recent graduates are welcome to be considered.
This is a remote position, but candidate must reside near the Salt Lake City Area.
Travel Requirements: 20%-40%
Required Computer and Software Skills: Proficient computer skills (Work, Excel, PowerPoint)
What we Offer...
• Competitive salary based on experience and qualifications
• Generous Paid Time Off & Paid Holidays
• Holistic health & well-being programs for physical, mental/emotional and financial health with access to resources and benefits to help focus on staying well through education and prevention
• Medical, Dental, Disability and Life Insurance coverage
• Health Savings Accounts (HSAs) & Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs) for health and dependent Care
• Vision and other voluntary benefits and discounts
• Retirement Savings – Choose from 401(k) pre-tax and/or Roth after-tax savings
• Paid Parental Leave (Maternity & Paternity)
• Educational Assistance Program
Dallas TX USA (+1 other)
Jobs in Dallas TX United States
Technical Sales Engineer l Dallas jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.