Achieva Group Ltd
Achieva Group Ltd Switzerland Switzerland
1 month ago
*** Allschwil/Required to go to the office***
A global pharmaceutical firm, who are making a significant impact in the industry, currently require a Senior Statistician.This role will enable the right candidate, to play a significant role with the authorities’ statisticians to set and/or defend decisions, on statistical issues for the projects they currently have.
Salary: CHF 107.62 per hour
This is a contract vacancy.
Duties you will be carrying out
• Preparing details of the randomization schedule with the appropriate members of the project team.
• Reviewing and approving protocol and CRF (and their amendments) prior to their use or submission to approval committees.
• Ascertaining the appropriateness of the planned analysis for the writing of the trial statistical analysis plan.
• Carry out or supervise statistical analyses and discuss the results and the presentation of the results with appropriate team member.
• Writes or supports the writing of the statistical section/module... of reports (CSR, integrated safety/efficacy reports and publications).
• Verifies adherence to statistical standards and SOPs within the project
• Review and approve reports.
• University degree (or equivalent) in mathematics, statistics or related disciplines.
• Extensive knowledge and expertise in statistics and its applications to clinical trials.
• Good knowledge of statistical software (at least SAS) and of data management principles and tools.
• A Minimum of five years' experience as statistician in clinical development within the pharmaceutical industry or clinical research organizations.
• Must have knowledge of international clinical research regulations and requirements.
• Essential to be able to work according to timelines and achieve project deadlines.
• Fluent in English.
For further details, please contact Ibrahim Bokolo on +44(0)1727817642 or email a copy of your CV to [email protected]
Jobs in Switzerland Switzerland
Senior Statistician - SAS Switzerland jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.