GOOD BANK Berlin Germany
2 months ago
Become part of the world of GOOD BANK
To strengthen our team, we are looking for the head of food production for our IFS Global Markets Food certified kitchen, where we produce Ready-2-Eat products for retail and large-scale catering.
As one of Europe's most innovative food companies, we combine growing vegetables in vertical hydroponic farms with the tastiest recipes, aiming to inspire people for enjoyable but sustainable food.
In 2017, we opened the world's first "Vertical-Farm-To-Table" restaurant in the heart of Berlin. With homegrown green vegetables, healthy ingredients and our infamous recipes, we not only won numerous gastro awards for our GOOD BANK restaurants, but also built a wonderful regular clientele in the capital.
In 2020, we launched Good Farm Box, our in-house cooking box and veggie box. Since 2021, our Meal Kits, Bowls and Dressings as well as Vertical Farm modules can be found in (online) retail and supermarkets, such as Edeka and Gorillas, making... them accessible to many more people.
Our world is built by our international, dedicated team in various areas: from our careful packers & warehouse staff, our creative kitchen team, the open & warm restaurant and catering crew to the product, logistics, marketing & e-commerce specialists who take our joint work out into the world.
• Operational management of the commercial kitchen for the production and implementation of the seasonal Good Bank products under the premise of compliance with quality standards
• Design and responsibility for the weekly dishes, which are produced exclusively at the production site for the surrounding companies
• Ensuring quality standards in the kitchen (HACCP & IFS Global Markets Food) and for all food/products
• Documentation of processes and continuous optimisation of kitchen and production procedures
• Leading and training subordinate employees with appropriate documentation and material in cooperation with Quality Management
• Purchasing of goods, control of goods, as well as responsibility for the achievement of KPIs
• Training and several years of experience as a chef (m/f/x) including personnel management.
• At best experience in an IFS certified canteen kitchen/food production
• At minimum basic German and good English skills
• Confident handling of common computer tools and software
• Regulated working hours: 5-day week
• Competitive salary
• Very well connected company (U6)
• Possibility to live out your creativity in the design of the weekly menu in addition to the production business
• BVG ticket, staff meals and a monthly "Good Farm Box" (our in-house cooking box) as a benefit
• An international, friendly and ambitious team
Have we sparked your interest? Then apply now with a compelling cover letter, your CV and references.
We look forward to receiving your application
Kitchen Production Manager Berlin jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.