Siemens Nuremberg Germany
1 month ago
Job Title: Challenger Sales Campaign Manager (f-m-d)
Mode of Employment (full-time / part-time): full-time
THINKING INDUSTRY FURTHER
Siemens Digital Industries is the innovation and technology leader in industrial automation and digitalization. Together with our partners and customers we drive Digitalization in both the discrete and the process industry, enabling flexibility, efficiency, and reduced time to market. Digital transformation paves the way for innovation, services, and new data-based business models.
To enable companies to make the most out of digitalization, Siemens developed Digital Enterprise – a holistic portfolio of software and automation solutions. The Digital Enterprise enables companies of every sector to integrate and digitalize their business processes. Companies can start with digitalization at any step of their value chain, for greenfield and brownfield plants, and based on standardized and open interfaces.
What part will you... play?
As Challenger Sales Campaign Manager you are part of the Digital Enterprise (DE) Sales Team, driving the sales paradigm shift from product selling to value selling of solutions & multi-product offerings. In this capacity you are responsible for:
• Driving sales enablement for solution offerings by developing industry specific sales campaigns in close collaboration with our Verticals and BUs at Siemens Digital Industries
• Organization and moderation of Challenger Sales Campaign workshops to set-up value propositions and sales collaterals based on the Challenger Sales behavior
• Driving the campaign development process and acting as campaign Q-Gate together with involved stakeholders
• Continuously managing the optimization of related methodologies and processes
• Development of a tangible campaign pipeline focused on business impact in close alignment with the Digital Industries solution map roles and processes
• Consolidation of campaign business plans in together with go-to-market roles incl. definition of campaign targets and monitoring of the campaign business success
• Coaching and guiding sales organizations on how to use the Challenger Sales Behavior and related sales collaterals – in collaboration with go-to-market roles and according to the respective processes
• Define and validate processes for Digital Thread based account and business planning in a joint approach with go-to-market and vertical roles for DI Automation & DI SW
• Setting up global demand generation activities for focus topics
What you need to make real what matters.
• Master’s degree in Business Studies, Business Administration, Business Informatics, Information Technology, or Industrial Engineering or related business experience.
• You have several years of experience as (Project/Commercial) Business Consultant combined with a solid technical background in production planning and/or production automation.
• Ability to apply deep know-how of sales methods and industrial digitalization to analyze the customer value chain and digital transformation journey.
• Experience within Digital Industries, FA/MC/PA/SW/CS Business Units, and Challenger sales approach is desirable.
• Good knowledge of DI Digital Enterprise Suite covering industry software, automation (FA/MC/PA) and services portfolio is desirable.
• Excellent communication skills, rounded up with a very good level of English and German
• A can-do attitude is essential to the task
What we offer.
• 2 to 3 days of mobile working per week as a future global standard
• Attractive remuneration package
• Development opportunities for both personal and professional growth
• 30 leave days and a variety of flexible working models that allow time off for yourself and your family
• Share matching programs to become a shareholder of Siemens AG
• Find more benefits here
Individual benefits are adapted to meet local legal regulations, the requirements of different job profiles, locations, and individual preferences.
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
www.siemens.com/careers- if you would like to find out more about jobs & careers at Siemens.
FAQ - if you need further information on the application process.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens AG
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time
Challenger Sales Campaign Manager (f-m-d) Nuremberg jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.