Walter P Moore
Walter P Moore Mexico Mexico
1 month ago
We have an immediate opening for a self-motivated team player with the skills required to provide corporate finance support to our Latin American locations. The qualified individual will have the following responsibilities:
Corporate Finance responsibilities to include:
• Responsible for monthly tax compliance for the Latin America locations, including electronic accounting, VAT, income, withholding tax returns and audits.
• Responsible for processing of weekly expense reports and accounts payable.
• Prepare monthly bank reconciliations for all entities.
• Prepare monthly financial statements for subsidiaries.
• Data entry to include journal entries, manual checks and vouchers.
Project Accounting responsibilities to include:
• Set up and maintain project financial information for the Latin American offices.
• Process monthly billing and coordinate printing and distribution of fiscal invoices.
• Review of project profitability and accounts receivable with project... managers and Corporate Finance group.
• Responsible for maintaining accounts receivable including follow up with project managers and clients.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance required
• Bilingual – Spanish and English, written and spoken
• Minimum of 5 years’ experience in an accounting role
• Must be computer literate, including MS Office Suite (emphasis on Excel), and hands-on experience with financial database(s)
• Strong client service attitude with ability to multi-task and accomplish multiple priorities as required
• Team player with ability to self-start and work independently when required
• Ability to communicate effectively with team members and external consultants
Walter P Moore is an equal employment opportunity employer, and provides equal employment opportunities (including offering competitive compensation and benefit packages) to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to any characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Walter P Moore is an international company of engineers, innovators, and creative people who solve some of the world’s most complex structural and infrastructural challenges. Providing structural, diagnostics, civil, water resources, traffic, transportation engineering, and parking consulting services, we engineer solutions that are cost- and resource-efficient, forward-thinking, and help support and shape our communities. Founded in 1931, we are headquartered in Houston, Texas and have more than 700+ professionals working across 23 U.S. offices and 6 international locations
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.