Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Services
Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Services Switzerland Switzerland
2 months ago
"Make an Impact that Matters" - join us and advise employers and their internationally mobile employees on Swiss and international tax matters. Deploy your curiosity, learn, and continue growing into the trusted advisor for our clients.
The world has changed - and so have the many rules that employers must consider. Our clients need fast, technically sound, and practical advice so they can move forward with their projects. We are involved right from the start and have the chance to support as well with the implementation of solutions, providing end-to-end multidisciplinary support.
You work in international teams with clients from all over the world. We are solution-oriented and offer a flexible working environment that allows hybrid work. Fill your backpack with practical experience and knowledge from all over the world and continue developing your tax advisory skills every day with us.
How you can make an impact
• You will join our dynamic tax advisory team and will deal with tax... advisory projects in a wide range of areas: Swiss and international taxation of cross-border employment structures and planning, equity incentives, pensions, rulings, etc.
• You will have the opportunity to take ownership from day one, to be involved in client-facing activities in projects in the field of individual taxes.
• You support junior colleagues with their research, review or prepare tailored advice, depending on the complexity of the topics. You are responsible for the training of the junior colleagues in our team and act as first person of contact for colleagues from other teams.
• You can deepen your technical knowledge and apply it directly on interesting cases. You help prepare and deliver presentations to clients and colleagues. You can choose from our key topics the one you like most and build knowledge around it to bring it to our clients, directly or via our colleagues.
• Combine your strengths and skills with the know-how of our experienced teams - in this power combination you can develop your full professional and personal potential and help our clients in a wide range of individual tax topics.
Who we are looking for
• You hold a bachelor's or master's degree from a university or university of applied sciences in business administration, law or a similar field.
• You have 3 years' experience in the field of individual taxation in a Swiss and international working environment.
• You are a team player who appreciates the daily contact with clients and colleagues in our network. You work independently, efficiently and question the "status quo".
• You enjoy reading, writing, doing research, exploring options and help design solutions. You are eager to learn and willing to develop and would like to benefit from our tax trainings.
• You connect the dots between individual tax and other areas that might be impacted by your advice.
• You either speak fluently German or French and have good English skills.
We are looking forward to receiving your application!
Become part of a diverse, dynamic, and highly motivated team that has started its journey and is growing! We value teamwork, exchange of ideas and entrepreneurial thinking. Cohesion, trust and having fun together is part of our everyday cooperation as well as an open feedback culture.
The team is based in all offices across Switzerland as we are working closely together with our colleagues from other teams and serve our clients across industries.
How to apply
We look forward to hearing from you! Please click on "Apply now" to submit your complete application with CV, letter of motivation, references and degree certificates.
If you have any questions, please contact Jennifer at [email protected]
Working life at Deloitte
As one of the world's leading consulting and auditing firms, Deloitte is passionate about shaping the future. In Switzerland, we offer industry-specific services in the areas of Audit & Assurance, Consulting, Financial Advisory, Risk Advisory and Tax & Legal. With more than 2,000 employees at six locations in Basel, Bern, Geneva, Lausanne, Lugano and Zurich, we serve companies and organizations of all legal forms and sizes in all industries.
At Deloitte, you can make a difference that matters to you, our people, our clients and society. We offer an exclusive environment in which you go your own way, with the ideas that drive you. You will benefit from flexible working conditions, health and parenting programs and establish lifelong relationships in an international and dynamic environment. Want to learn more about working at Deloitte?
All qualified applications will be considered. In accordance with applicable laws, none of the following factors play a role in the selection of suitable candidates: ethnicity, color, religion, gender, sexual preferences, gender identity, nationality/origin, age or disability.
We do not accept applications through recruiting agencies for this position.
Deloitte AG and Deloitte Consulting AG are Swiss branches of Deloitte LLP, the DTTL member firm in the United Kingdom.
Requisition code: 12465
Jobs in Switzerland Switzerland
Senior Consultant - Assistant Manager (all genders) in Swiss and... Switzerland jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.