Thermo Fisher Madrid Spain
2 months ago
When you’re part of Thermo Fisher Scientific, you’ll do challenging work, and join a team that values performance, quality and innovation. As part of a successful, growing global organization you will be encouraged to perform at your best. With revenues of more than $40 billion and the largest investment in R&D in the industry, we give our people the resources and chances to create significant impacts and contributions to the world.
Being part of this passionate team offers interaction with people from a diverse set of backgrounds and to grow stronger together. But it also offers being part of something meaningful and finding fun in what you are doing every day.
Sales Account Manager – Bulk Elemental Analysis
Location: Spain (Remote)
How will you make an impact?
With more than 85 years of innovation and leadership in Spectroscopy, Thermo Fisher Scientific enables customers to find meaningful answers to questions that enable breakthrough discoveries, increase efficiency, and... ultimately change the world. Thermo Fisher Scientific designs, manufactures, and supports the broadest range of high-performance Spectrometer workflows for Bulk Elemental Analysis purposes that help our customers improve their process and innovate in multitude of applications and markets.
Our site in Madrid is a dynamic Sales and Service organization for Thermo Fisher Scientific’s analytical measuring instruments and laboratory equipment and currently employs over 450 people.
What will you do?
The Account Manager is responsible for leading sales/account management activities for all assigned locations (half of Spain and Portugal), defining and driving sales strategies and ensuring the achievement of bookings, revenue and business goals.
Primary responsibilities include the following:
• Own all sales/ account management responsibilities of specified Thermo Fisher Scientific products to all sites including resolving any issues.
• Define, align and implement Sales Strategy for the industrial and Materials Science markets.
• Understand all budget issues at each customer and take strategic action.
• Organize system demonstrations by working closely with application team and product marketing managers.
• Be on top of the sales booking process.
• Manage product issues in the field together with the Service Group and Application Engineers for solutions.
• Work with the Service Team to achieve excellent customer satisfaction
• Careful maintenance of customer and project data in the CRM system, as well as preparation of accurate forecast.
How will you get here?
This position is ideal for an experienced professional wanting to be involved with a dynamic team and exposed to a constant variety of customer application areas.
The successful candidate will possess the following combination of education and experience:
• Bachelor or Master degree of Material Sciences, Engineering, Chemistry, Physics, or other technical/science degree
• Background in Analytical Instrumentation, like Spectroscopy (elemental and molecular), for material characterization and/or process control is appreciated
• Shown background of sales management in a related product area (or other fields)
• An outgoing personality with strong communication skills with a diverse audience enabling closure of sales and solving issues
• Being passionate and driven in all you do
• Systematic problem solving by working with customers and marketing/service teams
• Presentation skills and crafting material for presentations to internal and external audiences
• A strong sense of team spirit and cooperation within an account team
• Self-starter, eager for healthy competition
• Ability to travel to customer sites and our demo facilities essentially within Switzerland
• Up to 30-40% travel time
We offer motivating and multi-divisional tasks in an innovative and international working environment.
At Thermo Fisher Scientific, each one of our 100,000 extraordinary minds has a unique story to tell. Join us and contribute to our singular mission—enabling our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer.
Thermo Fisher Scientific is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status
Madrid Spain (+2 others)
Account Manager - Bulk Elemental Analysis Madrid jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.