Sobi Spain Spain
2 months ago
Sobi offers the opportunity to work at an international pharmaceutical company focused on specialty pharmaceuticals meeting the high medical needs of rare disease patients and providing treatment and services to them. Our employees come from a variety of backgrounds within research, healthcare, industry and the academic sphere.
Key Account Manager Aspaveli Barcelona
Role & Function
The selected candidate will be accountable for maximizing sales and reach targets of haematology brands in the defined territory/accounts and launch new brands. He/she will be accountable for account & territory planning. Develop & maintain relationships with key customers and stakeholders. He/She will also initiate and lead customer activities and defined commercial projects in the territory. All these activities must be done compliantly.
• •Gain deep territory and customers knowledge including KOLs. Gather relevant data and insights, through daily interactions, as well as other... available sources and translate into key actions to reach sales targets.
• •Identify and assess market opportunities and propose tactics in collaboration with the local team to maximize business opportunities.
• •Share information and best practices with Hematology team. Become a team player. Show respect to others. Become a reference person regarding the brans he/she will be responsible.
• •Own and update regularly account plans reflecting market and customer knowledge and business opportunities.
• •Analyze and follow-up on sales and activities, including spending assessing ROI of each tactic.
• •Develop new channels to interact with customers beyond F2F. Foster use of digital tools.
• •Frequent travelling.
• •Education/Learning Experience: Background in science. Intermediate English level. User level of digital tools (i.e: Veeva). Excel and Power point intermediate level knowledge.
• •Work Experience: Former or current experience in Hematology and fully familiarized with rare hematological diseases such as PNH, Aplasia, Haemato-Oncology…, where a highly scientific approach is required and with excellent knowledge of key players and customers. 5 years as KAM or Sales Representative experience. Successful sales track record. Achieving consistently sales target. Knowledge of the local health systems and decision-making processes. Pre-launch and launch experience with successful formulary hospital new drug’s introduction.
• •Skills/Knowledge: Good communication skills, both oral and written communication. High use of scientific sales-pitch to sustain sales proposal. Excellent negotiation skills focused on win-win deals. Comprehensive knowledge of hospital environment to identify define an accurate patient journey, including identification of key decision points. Business acumen, analytical mindset, fact based, identifies market changes, and seize opportunities. Examines and understands issues from multiple perspectives or points of view, readily sees inter-relationships and cause-and-effect relationships. Digital skills.
• Entrepreneurial behavior, pro-active in decision-making, positive thinker, persuasive. No need for many instructions to get the job done.• Likes to increase his/her science and business knowledge and dedicate time to study.• Resilient, never give up and always strive for different ways to solve problems.• Organized and disciplined. Accountable and timely in deliveries.• Honest and Trustworthy.• Team player, respectful and educated.In addition, you must demonstrate behaviors in line with Sobi's core values: Care, Ambition, Urgency, Ownership and Partnership.
The position will be based in Barcelona, Spain.
Associate Director Sales Hematology
Recruitment contact & how to apply
Sobi is an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin. Sobi is committed to providing access, equal opportunity and reasonable accommodation for individuals with disabilities in employment, its services, programs and activities.
Key Account Manager Aspaveli Barcelona Spain jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.