Engage Education London United Kingdom
1 month ago
Learning Mentor for a school in Walthamstow
About the role:
This role is focused around engaging with students and empowering them to make informed decisions about their own lives.
Our team has built an excellent reputation in the local area, and we’re looking for more high-quality mentors to work with these schools to positively impact the progress and attainment of their pupils.
• Supporting on a one-to-one basis or in small groups
• Working with other support staff to engage pupils in class and minimise disruption
• Providing feedback to teachers and parents
• You may be assisting pupils with Autism, SEMH, ADHD, Severe Learning Difficulties and other Learning Disabilities
The ideal candidate:
• Outgoing and mentoring manner
• Enthusiastic and passionate about helping children reach their full potential
• You will be expected to think on your feet and be proactive as no day will be the same, so being prepared is vital.
• Ability to form excellent relationships and... rapport with pupils
Highlights of becoming an Engage Teaching Assistant:
• Full-time and part-time positions available
• Develop your knowledge of the national curriculum
• Ideal post for graduates looking to move into a career in teaching
How to apply:
If you’re as excited about this role as we are, you can apply – or get in touch with us directly.
If you’re not contacted within 2-4 working days, unfortunately you have not been successful for this role. We have a lot of applications to our positions, so don’t be disheartened – you are still free to apply to one of our other vacancies that you may be more suited for. We will also keep your CV on file and continue to help you in your search for your next role.
All candidates will be required to undertake a valid enhanced Disclosure & Barring Service (DBS) check. Full assistance will be provided.
By applying for this role, you are consenting to Engage Education Ltd storing your personal details in our fully encrypted database, in line with GDPR requirements.
We look forward to hearing from you
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.