Walsall College Walsall United Kingdom
1 month ago
Walsall College is one of the leading colleges in the sector. Being uniquely and proudly vocational, we are committed to bringing talent to life by maximising the potential of our students and staff.
You will provide cross-college support to teaching staff and students who have a wide range of additional support needs. You will work with students in the preparation and submission of their work, including written communication and IT based work within the boundaries allowed by examining bodies.
You will have experience of working in an educational or training setting with students/young people (14+) who have support needs. Excellent communication skills together with at least level 2 standard of general education, particularly in English and Maths, are musts.
This post is to apply to join a pool and work on an 'as and when' basis. Please be advised that you will only be approached when hours are made available.
For full specification requirements please refer to the job description... at the top of this page.
In return, we offer;
• Enrolment into the West Midlands Pension Fund with generous employer contributions.
• Outstanding staff training and team building programme.
• ZEST is the College’s Health & Wellbeing initiative for our staff.
• Staff incentive schemes including ‘Best of Walsall’ discounts.
• Reward and recognition scheme.
• State of the art campuses with the latest industry facilities, including our Graduate Salon of Hair and Beauty and on site Little Professors’ Nursery.
• Access to ‘The Hub’ offering a Gym, Spa & Sports Clinic and The Littleton Restaurant.
We are passionate about promoting equality of opportunity and creating a working environment where diversity is recognised and celebrated and everyone has the chance to reach their full potential. Our environment is diverse in character and student population. We particularly welcome applications from candidates from Black Minority Ethnic origin and those with a disability.
Walsall College is committed to safeguarding our children and young people/vulnerable adults. We uphold fundamental British Values and expect all our employees to do the same. All appointments are subject to safer recruitment checks, including previous employment checks, online searches and an Enhanced DBS Check.
Please be advised that previous applicants need not apply.
Please note that this is an ongoing advert, and if you have recently applied we will be in contact with you shortly
Jobs in Walsall United Kingdom
Hourly Paid Learning Mentor Walsall jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.