PradeepIT Consulting Services Pvt Ltd
PradeepIT Consulting Services Pvt Ltd Bengaluru Karnataka India
1 month ago
About the job
Accelerate your career with PradeepIT
PradeepIT is one of the largest, globally recognized IT Consulting firm to connect India's deeply vetted talent team to global customer.
Were headquartered in Bengaluru, Silicon Valley of India. PradeepITs customers include SAP Lab, Bosch, Rolls-Royce, Daikin, Daimler and J&J and hundreds of other Fortune 500 companies and fast-growing startups.
With continuous hard work and working remotely by choice, PradeepIT is certified as a Great Place to Work! Trusted by leading brands and fortune 500 companies from around the world, we have achieved:
6+ Years of Experience
580+ Open source technology Consultant
120+ SAP Consultant
40+ Salesforce Consultant
60+ Adobe Consultant
100+ Mobility Consultant
890+ Clients in APAC, EMEA & USA
PradeepIT believes in connecting people across the globe and provide them an opportunity work on remotely. Being a people-first organization, PradeepIT constantly strives for individuals... who won't just keep up, but break new ground, work with cutting edge technology and ramp-up their skills with course created by our Vertical Heads, Senior Architect for freely with help of PradeepIT Academy.
• Experience: 13-15 years
• Must Have: Microsoft Bot Framework, CUI and Chatbots - General Experience
• Two or more of these: Kubernetes, Docker, Jenkins, Circle CI, Octopus, Gitlab CI, Bamboo
• Strong technical background with node.js, event loop understanding, unit testing, developing web application & APIs, event & stream, call-back & closures, promise, async/await, accessing file system, Optimization techniques
• understanding of different components such as web server, storages, integrations
• should have worked on designing and building server-side solutions (in any technology), build process of node.js, CI/CD process of node.js, multi-tasking (working on multiple things at same time)
• Good knowledge of functional and Object-Oriented Programming
• Implementing effective security protocols, data protection measures, and storage solutions.
• Running diagnostic tests, repairing defects, and providing technical support.
• Recommending and implementing improvements to processes and technologies.
• Keeping informed of advancements in the field of Node.js development.
• Familiarity with Azure pipeline
• Should have experience in Identifying software application weaknesses and target areas and sketching out ideas for automated software test procedures. Reviewing software bug reports and highlighting problem areas.
• Knowledge of high-quality professional software engineering practices for agile software development cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and deployment.
• Fundamental knowledge of design patterns
• Experience in communicating effectively with users, other technical teams, and management to collect requirements, describe software product features, and technical designs.
• Mentoring the team members to meet the client's needs and holding them accountable for high standards of delivery.
• Being able to understand and relate technology integration scenarios and be able to apply these learnings in complex troubleshooting scenarios.
• Writing and reviewing great quality code
• Understanding functional requirements thoroughly and analysing the clients needs in the context of the project
• Envisioning the overall solution for defined functional and non-functional requirements, and being able to define technologies, patterns, and frameworks to realize it.
• Determining and implementing design methodologies and tool sets
• Enabling application development by coordinating requirements, schedules, and activities.
• Being able to lead/support UAT and production roll outs.
• Creating, understanding, and validating WBS and estimated effort for given module/task, and being able to justify it.
• Addressing issues promptly, responding positively to setbacks and challenges with a mindset of continuous improvement
• Giving constructive feedback to the team members and setting clear expectations.
• Helping the team in troubleshooting and resolving of complex bugs
• Coming up with solutions to any issue that is raised during code/design review and being able to justify the decision taken.
• Carrying out POCs to make sure that suggested design/technologies meet the requirements
Bengaluru Karnataka India
Jobs in Bengaluru Karnataka India
Principal Engineer(NodeJS) Bengaluru jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.