MakesYouLocal Vilnius Vilnius City Municipality Lithuania
2 months ago
Are you ready to work on marketing projects in international e-commerce? We need you at our Vilnius office!
MakesYouLocal helps webshops to expand and succeed abroad. Many e-commerce businesses are considering new markets and we see an increasing number of European companies planning to launch in the Baltics, Scandinavia, Poland and Central Europe. This is why we are looking for a new colleague to help our marketing team in Vilnius.
Your main responsibilities will be to develop marketing plans for our clients, using the best-performing channels in the country, as well as set up approved campaigns and create tasks for the ongoing maintenance of the project, involving native marketing specialists. In this role, you will be responsible for reporting to the clients on eventual changes in the marketing plans based on learnings and observations.
Your team will be in Vilnius, but it is a global team, working with clients from all our offices. Note that for this position we expect our new... colleague to be skilled with Google Ads.
What we expect from our next colleague
We are looking for people with a positive attitude and a genuine desire to help our clients grow. Experience in a relevant position is necessary, however, the most important thing is a willingness to learn.
• Good command of English, written and spoken
• Minimum 1 year of experience working with performance marketing (Google Ads)
• Experience working with e-commerce projects
• Ability to create and analyse campaigns
• Experience with Google Tag Manager, Merchant Center, Looker Studio
• SEO experience is a plus
• Relevant certificates: Google Analytics, Google Ads
• A positive mindset and willingness to develop your skills
Your tasks and responsibilities:
• Develop and implement marketing plans for our clients
• Build Google advertising strategy and implement it by launching, testing and optimising it
• Define and prioritise how to advertise in the most profitable way
• Manage budget allocations
• Perform analysis, management, and optimisation of Google advertising setup to reach goals
• Monitor daily campaign KPIs and initiate changes where needed
• Help identify client goals
• Create tasks for the ongoing maintenance of projects, involving our native marketing specialists
• Report to clients on changes and developments
Great place to work!
We want to ensure that our employees are happy and flourishing in the company. First of all, we strive to make sure that everybody’s workday includes a variety of tasks. On Fridays, we occasionally enjoy a drink or two, and we are big fans of social events — from sporty activities to great parties. We value a friendly and informal atmosphere, where people thrive and grow together.
• Training in e-commerce, performance marketing and more — we'll teach you what you need to know to succeed in this role
• Profit share programme — enjoy the fruit of your labour!
• Hybrid attendance – a lot of us have family far away that we want to visit, or perhaps you just want to stay home one day. We trust that you can work remotely once in a while
• Flexibility — be it a dentist or a sick kid, we understand that sometimes schedules have to change
• 20 paid vacation days per year, plus 1 Trust Day per quarter — take an extra day off when you need it
• Shorter Fridays — take turns with your teammates to start the weekend earlier
• Regular team events and office parties — parties and social gatherings are a great way to form lasting friendships
• Salary range depending on experience: EUR 2200-2800/month (gross)
This is a full-time position and you will be working from our office in Vilnius, located in PC Panorama. If you can see yourself joining our team, do not hesitate to upload an application with your CV on our website: https://makesyoulocal.recruitee.com/o/performance-marketing-specialist-google-ads
Please also indicate your possible start date. We are looking for someone to join our team ASAP.
MakesYouLocal is an equal-opportunity employer and values diversity. All employment is decided based on qualifications, merits and business needs. We welcome applications regardless of race, colour, religion, sexual orientation, age or disability
Vilnius Vilnius City Municipality Lithuania
Jobs in Vilnius Vilnius City Municipality Lithuania
Performance Marketing Specialist (Google Ads) Vilnius jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.