Retargetly Mexico City CDMX Mexico
2 months ago
We are looking for an Account Manager to join our sales team in Mexico reporting to the Head of Business Development - Mexico & USA Region. As an Account Manager, you will be tasked with maintaining the health of our current business relations and for the renewal of existing business. You will be responsible for coordinating with Customer Success and Ops teams in solving customer issues and questions.
We are the #1 data platform in Latin America; an AdTech company operating in more than eleven countries, supporting the data needs of consumers across the region. We believe in an open advertising ecosystem that prioritizes privacy and we work together with our teams, 100% remotely, to continue achieving this.
We recently joined Epsilon, the number one global advertising and marketing technology company, to become their right arm in LATAM, leveraging Epsilon's 50 years of extensive history and experience to accelerate our media delivery capabilities and bring additional value to our... existing and growing client base.
We have a challenge for those who...
• Establish and expand relationships and awareness of Retargetly in assigned accounts.
• Identify and document our clients' business objectives, campaign briefs and target audiences and how Retargetly can meet that need.
• Increase adoption of Retargetly's products through implementation of cross-sell and upsell strategies.
• Advocate for client training and service needs when necessary.
• Manage the renewal process and exceed renewal goals.
• Champion the overall health of the relationship by acting proactively to address issues and concerns.
• Collaborate with the internal Customer Success team and Operations teams to ensure customer questions are addressed in a timely manner.
We consider a perfect match if you have:
• Demonstrated progressive successful account management experience managing hundreds of customers.
• Demonstrated commercial skills and experience working under commercial objectives
• Customer orientation, dedication, and passion for delivering a great customer experience (Strong)
• Verbal and written communication skills (Strong)
• Collaborative and team oriented (Strong)
• Motivated, self-directed and results oriented (Strong)
• Experience using CRM software (Bonus)
• English language skills (Bonus)
We are the number one AdTech company in Latin America. Our technology processes more than 110 billion events per month and transforms them into actionable audiences and insights that are the driving force for targeting, measurement, enrichment and decisions.
We have customers throughout the region, with teams in Chicago, Mexico City, Buenos Aires, São Paulo, Santiago, Lima and Bogota.
Our products are used by thousands of marketers from the largest and most important agencies, advertisers and publishers in the digital advertising ecosystem and our technology reaches hundreds of millions of users across the media and brand we work closely with. Most of our clients are the largest companies in LATAM and we help them achieve better results in their campaigns using technology, data and audiences.
As part of Epsilon, the global leader in advertising and marketing technology, we are committed to helping brands personalize the experiences of millions of people with our cutting-edge technologies, solutions and services.
Learn more about our history here: Retargetly and Epsilon
We are our Values
We live an open and transparent culture, where no one is out of reach. We value proactivity and believe in the ownership of teams.
We enjoy innovating in different technologies and we work hard and smart in teams to achieve our goals, valuing small victories, as exceptional results are achieved with exceptional teams.
• Being part of a leading team in an industry in full growth and with great international projection
• Work modality: full remote
• Holidays: 15 days
• Additional days off: last week of the year
• Friday Flex every 15 days
• Additional day off on birthday
• Medical insurance
• Rely Welcome Kit
• Internet Service
• Gym program
• Training and Development Programs
• Language training (English and/or Portuguese)
Inclusion & Diversity
At Retargetly we value diversity and offer equal opportunities to those who apply for our vacancies. We are committed to promoting an inclusive culture that values different points of view, experiences and ideas.
What are you waiting for to join the biggest Data & Audience company in LATAM?
Visit our website for more information: Retargetly
Mexico City CDMX Mexico
Jobs in Mexico City CDMX Mexico
Account Manager Mexico City jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.