Inpria Corporation Leuven Belgium
1 month ago
Inpria, a subsidiary of JSR Corporation, has an immediate opening for a Data Scientist based at IMEC in Leuven, Belgium. We are seeking an exceptional candidate to join our diverse and talented global R&D team as we extend the limits of EUV lithography. This position carries the responsibilities for the data extraction, data analysis, and data reporting of scientific experiments that will be used to elucidate and optimize patterning chemistries. The ideal candidate will be a self-starter who seeks out difficult problems and brings a strong scientific data analysis background with demonstrated experience in Python, MATLAB, Image analysis, data flow automation, and working with content experts in drawing actionable conclusions from data sets. At Inpria, your expertise in data analysis can help deliver advanced materials to our customers, extend Moore’s Law, and provide exciting career growth opportunities in a dynamic global industry. Primary Responsibilities
• Work with content experts... in the process and chemistry teams in utilizing experimental data sets to optimize the performance of our resist material
• Create methods to compile and analyze large experimental data sets including image files, and data files in various formats such as SEM, AFM, and ellipsometry data
• Develop efficient data processing flows and algorithms to enable automated and rapid interpretation and parametrization of the collected data
• Utilize mathematical models, image analysis, and correlation/regression analysis to link the collected data to known chemical parameters
• MS or PhD in Physics, Chemistry, Materials Science, Engineering, Biochemistry, Applied Mathematics, or other field with a focus on quantitative analysis of scientific data
• > 2years of experience after receiving your degree
• Experience in Python, MATLAB, Image Analysis, and Data flow automation on large data sets
• Experience with machine learning, statistical analysis, regression analysis, and pattern recognition
• Experience working on chemistry or physical analysis data sets is a plus
• Self-driven and proactive in achieving goals
• Well organized, flexible, enthusiastic, and eager to learn
• Active and effective communication skills in English, verbal and written
• Ability to work in a fast-paced team environment
Who You Are What We Offer You
Inpria is a growing company with a team-oriented work environment. Every employee is an integral part of our team providing knowledge, expertise, skills, and motivation to help us accomplish our mutual goals. We value the individual differences that make each employee
unique, and our culture is a reflection of the commitment and passion of our employees. We are committed to the recruitment of the best and the brightest talent and we welcome dedicated professionals who are passionate about their professional growth. We are committed to the development and advancement of each and every one of our employees. We understand that the only way to assure our growth and evolution as an organization is to support our employees as they strive to grow and evolve themselves. If you are looking for the opportunity to take your career to a higher level, Inpria is the place for you.
High quality people are a key asset to our company. To recognize that, Inpria offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits program that has been carefully developed to meet the needs of our employees.
Inpria Corporation is the world leader in metal oxide photoresist design, development, and manufacturing. Inpria’s EUV photoresists enable semiconductor manufacturers to realize the full potential of EUV lithography. Learn more at
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.