Brafton Ibadan Nigeria
2 months ago
This is a 100% remote, full-time contract role open to candidates anywhere in Nigeria.
IF YOU ARE A FIT FOR THIS ROLE, YOU:
Have a Strong Creative Background (ideally with a focus on editorial)
Our Creative Production Project Managers have very strong creative backgrounds, and their creative expertise is exercised each and every day. Project Managers review all work - editorial, design and video - before it's delivered to our clients. They give the green-light when work is on-brief and ready for client review, or provide actionable and timely feedback to our creative production teams if additional adjustments are required.
Are Exceptionally Organized
In addition to a strong creative skill set, Project Managers are exceptionally organized. They work across many teams to manage multiple delivery schedules, processes, and competing commercial and internal priorities each day.
Are Collaborative & Easy to Work With
Finally, essential to this cross-functional role is the... ability to successfully collaborate with many different teams and colleagues. Creative Project Managers have positive, results-focused dispositions and are cool under pressure.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
• Serving as the client's ultimate internal advocate.
• Creating and maintaining client-facing delivery schedules.
• Tracking tasks and deliverables for his or her accounts on a monthly basis.
• Working with the production teams to ensure that all tasks and deliverables are created on-time and on-brief.
• Serving as the gatekeeper for all production deliverables: Reviewing work to ensure it's on-brief and providing production with feedback and guidance whenever necessary.
• Attending weekly, bi-weekly or monthly client check-ins.
• Ensuring that content or strategy issues are escalated and resolved quickly and effectively.
• Strong computer skills, including but not limited to proficiency with our proprietary software as well as industry tools.
• Exceptional product knowledge and deep understanding of our production processes.
• The ability to work at a computer during standard working hours.
KEY SUCCESS FACTORS
To be successful, a Creative Project Manager requires:
• Exceptional communication skills with colleagues and clients alike.
• The ability to multi-task.
• The ability to understand and even further a client's brief in an actionable way.
• The ability to provide the production teams with clear and meaningful feedback on work.
• Exceptional product knowledge and deep understanding of our production processes, as well as the ability to think outside the box and arrive at new or customized approaches to our clients' deliverables.
• Diligent record-keeping habits.
• Strong editorial and written communication skills.
• Good people skills.
• Attention to detail.
SKILLS & REQUIREMENTS:
• Bachelor’s degree preferred.
• Minimum two years of relevant work experience
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• 20 percent client communication
• 20 percent internal communication
• 20 percent delivery review
• 20 percent product planning
• 20 percent misc.
To learn more about Brafton, CHECK US OUT HERE
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY: Brafton is an Equal Opportunity employer. In addition to federal law requirements, Brafton complies with applicable state, provincial and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, transfers, leave of absence, compensation and training
Remote Creative Production Project Manager - Nigeria Ibadan jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.