FullStack Labs Santiago Chile
1 month ago
FullStack Labs is the fastest-growing software consultancy in the Americas. We help organizations like Uber, GoDaddy, MGM, Siemens, Stanford University, and the State of California, build distributed software development teams, and deliver transformational digital solutions. As an employee-first company, we focus on hiring the most talented software designers and developers in the western hemisphere, by creating a positive, respectful, and supportive work environment where they can achieve their greatest potential.We're most proud of:*Offering life-changing career opportunities to talented software professionals across the Americas.*Building highly-skilled software development teams for hundreds of the world's greatest companies.*Having delivered hundreds of successful custom software solutions, which have positively impacted the lives and careers of millions of users.*Our rating on GlassDoor.*Our client Net Promoter Score of 64, twice the industry average.*Sustained growth of 100% ... 200% per year.
We're looking to hire 2 Salesforce Marketing Cloud Consultants to join our team. You'll work with our incredible clients in one of two ways:
• Team Augmentation: You will integrate yourself directly into our client's team and work alongside their existing designers and engineers on a daily basis.
• Design & Build: You will work on a FullStack Labs product team to build and deliver a product to our clients.
What you'll get to do:
• Develop and deploy marketing campaigns in Salesforce Marketing Cloud, with a primary focus on Email.
• Build SMS and other varied forms of customer communication.
• Translate marketing plans into production-ready delivery modules within our platforms.
• Build Automation and Campaign journey using Journey Builder and Automation Studio.
• Build database processes in support of automation and work with DBA resources to improve automation in existing marketing programs.
• Monitor deployed communications and spring into action if something goes awry.
• Increase team and overall operations efficiency by driving process and documentation improvements.
• Ensure the accuracy of our outbound marketing campaigns by performing QA.
• Use scripting to provide dynamic data to communications.
• "Brownbag" and collaborate on solutioning; make recommendations (such as personalization and experimentation) to optimize the customer experience.
What we're looking for:
• 5+ years in campaign marketing operations, mainly email, and other 1:1 communication channels.
• 3 years using an enterprise marketing automation platform: Salesforce Marketing Cloud preferred, but InfusionSoft/Eloqua/Marketo, etc. (Salesforce Marketing Certification is a plus).
• Advanced English is required.
• Experience reading and writing SQL queries (Understanding of relational databases).
• Experience working with B2B and B2C contexts.
• Detailed understanding of translating sophisticated marketing requirements within a large and complex customer database. Experience with email marketing is required.
• Solid experience troubleshooting, identifying issues, and addressing senior management in a cohesive manner.
• Experience working with multiple partners including MarTech Platform Team, Data Platform, and Marketing Managers to present findings and issues.
• Familiarity with testing/optimization methodologies.
• Ability to overlap at least 6 hours per day with PT timezone.
• Competitive pay in your local currency.
• 100% remote work.
• The ability to work with leading startups and Fortune 500 companies
• English Classes
• Virtual company events each month
• Ample opportunity for career advancement
• Continuing education opportunities
• Depending on your location other benefits may apply. FullStack Labs is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing our Accommodations for Applicants form, which can be provided upon request during our hiring and interview process
Salesforce Marketing Cloud Consultant Santiago jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.