PEACE STANDARD PHARMA IND LTD
PEACE STANDARD PHARMA IND LTD Nigeria Nigeria
1 month ago
• Operate and monitor the automated production line, including the filling, capping, labeling, and packaging machines.
• Conduct regular inspections of the production line to identify and diagnose mechanical and electrical issues.
• Troubleshoot and repair equipment malfunctions to minimize downtime and optimize production.
• Develop and implement preventative maintenance programs to ensure the longevity of the production line.
• Collaborate with production supervisors and operators to optimize production schedules and minimize waste.
• Utilize analytical tools to identify and improve upon areas of inefficiency within the production line.
• Maintain accurate records of all maintenance and repair work performed on the production line.
• Train production line operators on basic maintenance and repair techniques to increase equipment uptime.
• Continuously research and evaluate new equipment and technologies to improve production efficiency and reduce costs.
• Ensure... compliance with all safety regulations and best practices in the maintenance and repair of the production line equipment.
• Communicate effectively with cross-functional teams to ensure alignment on production goals and initiatives.
• Minimum of 2 years experience on automated production line
Remuneration: NGN 70,000 - 150,000 Per Month
Location: Ilorin, Kwara State
Mechanical Engineer Nigeria jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.