Barracuda Networks Inc.
Barracuda Networks Inc. Innsbruck Austria
1 month ago
Job ID 23-807
Come Join Our Passionate Team! At Barracuda, we make the world a safer place. We believe every business deserves access to cloud-enabled, enterprise-grade security solutions that are easy to buy, deploy, and use. We protect email, networks, data and applications with innovative solutions that grow and adapt with our customers’ journey. More than 200,000 organizations worldwide trust Barracuda to protect them — in ways they may not even know they are at risk — so they can focus on taking their business to the next level.
We know a diverse workforce adds to our collective value and strength as an organization. Barracuda Networks is proud to be an employer that complies with all applicable national, state and local laws pertaining to nondiscrimination and equal opportunity regardless of race, gender, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, or disability.
Envision yourself at Barracuda
Barracuda's CloudGen Network Security products combine SD-WAN and advanced... firewall technology in a single solution that provides superior security, ensures application performance and uninterrupted cloud connectivity to thousands of international companies.
We are seeking a software engineer for our ZTNA endpoint solution. You'll be part of the team building the next generation of our endpoint security agents. The new solution is a cross-platform agent for combining SD-WAN, zero-trust networking, and security protection into an easy-to-use client. This is an excellent opportunity for a full-stack developer to work on cutting-edge security technologies. Our tech stack is based on React Native and on platform-specific, low-level interfaces written in C/C++
You will be working in a small, international, young, agile team environment in Europe and adhere to an iterative development process through planning, coding, testing, and deployment.
• Windows, MacOS, ChromeOS: the majority of remote workers use our endpoint agent on Windows and MacOS platforms. We are also working on versions for ChromeOS
• iOS and Android: the agent is also available to secure mobile phones/tablets. Basic understanding of MDM, App store, and device enrolment is helpful
• ISO/OSI – Knowledge about networking protocols is required, knowledge about security- and encryption specific technologies is a plus.
• Virtualization – it would be helpful if you have knowledge about virtualized computing environments, such as VMWare environments. Experience with REST-based automation of such environments would be a plus.
• Public Cloud Environments – it would be a plus if you have a basic understanding of public clouds such as AWS or Azure.
What you’ll be working on
• Design and development of a ZTNA endpoint client for Windows, MacOS, iOS and Android
• Collaborate with other professionals to determine functional and non-functional requirements for new software or applications
• Develop high-level product specifications with attention to system integration and feasibility
• Ensure software meets all requirements of quality, security, modifiability, extensibility etc.
• Design, implement and test features, improvements and optimizations for our endpoint agents.
• Experience agile software development techniques and test automation processes
• Document and communicate research and results
• Thoughtfully give, and gracefully receive, rigorous code reviews
What you bring to the role
• 2+ years commercial development experience in one of the following areas: React Native, Windows, MacOS, iOS or Android
• Experience of web development technologies using modern Web frameworks especially React Native
• Familiar with source control systems (git)
• Knowledge of C++
• Knowledge of the Linux command-line environment and shell scripts
Desired additional skills and experience, any of the following:
• An interest in and understanding of network security
• Experience with source control systems (git) and familiarity with CI/CD pipelines
• Understanding of Agile Development Processes
• Understanding of developing automated unit and acceptance tests.
What you’ll get from us:
A team where you can voice your opinion, make an impact, and where you and your experience are valued. Internal mobility – there are opportunities for cross training and the ability to attain your next career step within Barracuda.
We offer competitive salaries and additional benefits based on your performance, experience, and qualification. Based on the CBA level, the minimum gross salary for this position is EUR 39.956,00.
Innsbruck Austria (+1 other)
Software Engineer m/f/d Innsbruck jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.