Barbara's Dreams Botswana Botswana
1 month ago
We have an exciting opportunity for an eCommerce Customer Support Assistant to join and support the team in the smooth running of our eCommerce Customer Service department.
• Responding to Customer Service enquires via email and phone.
• Processing and allocating web orders to relevant branches.
• Picking and assembling customers orders for dispatch via courier.
• Booking parcels for collection from couriers.
• Relaying information to theEcommercedata team regarding product discrepancies i.e., stock issues, incorrect images and/or descriptions etc.
• Reviewing supplier information relating to stock availability and pricing.
• Obtaining volumetric information.This work includes working on the shop floor/warehouse weighing and measuring products, or checking supplier provided information.
• Other ad-hocEcommerceduties.
Behaviours & Skills
• Strong analytical skills and attention to detail.
• Excellent communication skills, both written and... verbal with the ability to liaise with shop floor staff and customers in a professional manner.
• Excellent customer service skills.
• Customer focussed but with the companys profit and business growth in mind.
• Self-motivated individual with good time management and organisational skills.
• Ability to prioritise work to achieve deadlines under pressure and withstand interruptions.
• A focussed individual seeking continuous improvement of processes and task completion who enjoys finding innovative solutions to problems.
• Flexible approach and resilient
Technical (desired But Not Essential)
• Previous experience in a customer service role
• Industry specific product knowledge
• Microsoft Outlook
• Forklift licence
• Competitive salary
• Company Pension Scheme
• Group life Assurance
• Bonus and reward scheme
• Cycle to work scheme
• Travel Loan
• Long Service payments
• Access to high street discounts
• Staff discount
eCommerce Assistant Botswana jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.