Gravitas Recruitment Group
Gravitas Recruitment Group Hong Kong Hong Kong
2 months ago
Gravitas Recruitment Group is a multi-award-winning international recruitment consultancy with 6 offices globally across Hong Kong, Singapore, Shenzhen & the United Kingdom.
Incorporated in 2010, Gravitas Group has successfully grown year on year and is globally regarded as one of the fastest organically growing recruitment groups in operation. Our external success is driven through deep market specialisms across Financial services and Technology that creates a unique client proposition and long-standing relationships. Our niche nature and compelling external proposition has been recognized by numerous recruitment bodies including the 'Global Recruiter' and the 'Human Resources magazine' where Gravitas has been voted Asia's best Specialist Agency & Hong Kong's best financial services agency in both 2018 & 2019 for both prestigious awards.
Internally and across all levels of our staff, investment through Learning & Development is key. We have a dedicated Training & Development function... where our inhouse trainers deliver our proven & award-winning Consultant & Management Development Programs throughout the year. We also uphold a ratio of 1 manager to every 5 consultants to support fast track succession for all of our employees through prioritized nurture.
Gravitas offers global mobility with opportunities for individuals to further their careers in new locations and follow a meritocratic philosophy where individuals are promoted through their actions & results.
• Responsible for dealing equity and FX in global market (HK/China focus);
• Fixed income dealing include onshore and offshore CNY/USD cash bond, Repo, etc.;
• Work closely with PMs to manage the relationship with existing brokers and counterparties, perform broker reviews on a timely basis;
• Perform HK/China market research as needed;
• Interact with the mid-back office to ensure trade process and trade reconciliations smoothly;
• Coordinate projects/assignments as requested by the team on an ad hoc basis.
• Bachelor's degree or above in finance or related majors;
• 3 years of related experience in buy-side, knowledge of ETF is preferred;
• Experience in using Bloomberg AIM;
• Conversant with Microsoft Office and Chinese word processing;
• Good command of both spoken and written Chinese and English;
• Strong communication skills with team player mindset;
• Self-motivated, responsible, detailed oriented, able to work under pressure and multi-task;
• Current HKSFC type 4 & 9 license holder preferred.
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security
Execution Trader Hong Kong jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.