Randstad New Zealand
Randstad New Zealand Christchurch New Zealand
1 month ago
• Do you love sharing your passion for travel with others?!
• Do you want to work for a kiwi owned company which is renowned for its sense of fun, pride and high energy?!
• Do you want to work hard and strive to hit targets BUT have fun whilst you’re doing it?!
If you said YES then this is a role for you.
House of travel (HOT) is on the lookout for passionate Travel Consultants to join their stores! Now that the borders are open the travel industry is AS BUSY AS EVER and what a thrilling time to be in the travel industry as a Travel Consultant. HOT is seeking candidates who have experience in the travel industry to take the next step in their career with House of Travel - the number one travel brand in the market!
So what’s involved?
• Teamwork - contribute to a positive team environment and of course have fun whilst you’re doing it!
• Work with suppliers - Keep up to date with the hottest promotions and offers and provide unique and novel holidays to your client base
•... Relationship building - Create long lasting impressions with customers, proactively engage with NEW customers and provide excellent service each and every time
• Administration - Keep customer documentation updated and organised, process all travel itineraries with the finest attention to detail
• Sales - meet commissioned targets , use your passion and knowledge of travel to add value and excitement to customers everyday
What exactly are we looking for?
• Travel consulting experience
• Sales driven - experience is beneficial
• Organisation whizz
• Tech savvy - any previous experience with Amadeus or House of Travel Systems is a bonus
• Outstanding customer service with a focus on exceeding customer expectations
• High attention to detail
• Passionate about our product.. TRAVEL of course!
• A commitment to constantly developing your knowledge of destinations and travel products
And what’s in it for you?
• Salary and commission earned based on targets agreed by you and your owner operator
• Excellent client base, ready and waiting for you to jump right in
• Continual support and training - on and off the job
If you think this sounds like you, please hit the “APPLY” button. We will then send you an application form and more details about the recruitment process.
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background.
Travel, tourism, customer service, sales, Amadeus, data entry, administration
Secondary School/High School
Christchurch New Zealand
Jobs in Christchurch New Zealand
Travel Consultant Christchurch jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.