ScoreYard Botswana Botswana
1 month ago
One of our clients is looking forSchool Nursesto join their services inHertfordshire.
School nurses provide health services in schools and other educational settings. Their goal is to treat student injuries or illnesses and advise students, their parents or guardians, and staff on health issues.
Apart from injuries and sudden ailments, school nurses may also support students with chronic illnesses and disabilities for example, by administering medication to them (e.g. insulin injections). School nurses also promote health-related habits (e.g. proper hand-washing) and ensure compliance with national and local health policies for schools.
• Providing healthcare to students with acute or chronic health problems
• Conducting screenings and writing referrals for health services
• Developing and monitoring health plans for students
Unity Healthcare offer the following benefits to our agency staff.
• Ad hoc and Block bookings available.
• Excellent rates of pay
• Weekly... payroll - get paid every Friday
• CPD/Revalidation assistance
• Flexible working options
• Free Mandatory Training
• Personal dedicated consultant
• 24/7 service
• Quick and efficient application process
• NMC Fees Covered *
Referral Scheme- earn £100 per Nurse once they have completed 4 weeks of work with Unity!*
• Terms and Conditions Apply
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.