Marston Holding Limited
Marston Holding Limited Manchester United Kingdom
1 month ago
Vacancy ID :
Closing Date :
£35,000 - £50,000
Senior Landscape Architect
Project Centre, part of Marston Holdings, is a leading design, engineering, and landscape architecture consultancy whose highly talented people are passionate about creating places that are attractive, innovative, sustainable, and safe. Our approach to integrated design produces award winning results that have won international recognition and named CIHT’s Employer of the Year in 2021. Led by a forward-thinking management team we work together in multi-disciplinary teams that provide services that are well thought-out and sustainable.
We are currently looking for a Senior Landscape Architect to join our team based at Manchester office. You will join a vibrant team and work on major prestigious projects within London and across the UK, enabling you to advance your career, whilst giving you the freedom to achieve personal growth and development. We will provide you... with the opportunities to enable you to succeed and support you to reach your potential.
We recognise our greatest strength is the people we employ, and we are committed to developing talent and providing staff with the skills and knowledge they need to not only do their job well now, but to equip them for life as their careers unfold. Our staff say our people and our diversity are our biggest strengths and our Equality and Inclusion Group and Women’s Network are ensuring that inclusion is at the heart of our policies, processes, and practices. As standard we offer flexible working to everyone and the ability to work remotely when needed. Project Centre is a people focused organisation. We care about our colleagues and part of that is to help every employee to achieve a healthy work-life balance.
If you aspire to really making a difference and want to work with great colleagues whilst advancing your career, then Project Centre could be the place for you.
The position itself will include, but not be limited to:
• To assist in the delivery of urban design and landscape architecture projects in the public realm.
• Provide technical input to projects and deliver high-quality outputs
• To work for and across service areas undertaking site surveys, analysing data, managing project tasks, and preparing technical designs relating to the delivery of multi-disciplinary projects
• Work closely with team members and other Project Centre staff.
• Adhere to Project Centre's Quality Assurance systems and procedures.
• To actively pursue on the job and formal training opportunities that complement Project Centre's business needs and your personal development plan
• Respond to customer requests (internal and external) and ensure that their needs are met
• Motivate and guide junior staff members
• Be flexible - carry out any duties as and when required to assist in the operations of Project Centre Limited.
Our ideal candidate will have but not limited to:
• Relevant Degree or equivalent qualifications
• Ideally experience of 6yrs +
• Membership of a professional institution or working towards
• Understanding of urban design / landscape architecture principles
• Strong technical knowledge of public realm projects
• Willingness to learn and progress
• Ability to work to deadlines
• Ability to communicate on all levels
• Team Worker
• Proficiency in AutoCAD, Adobe Suite, Sketchup
• Strong written communication skills
In return for your hard-work and commit:
• £Negotiable and subject to experience
• 25 days’ annual leave + Bank Holidays!
• Continuous training and development
• Yearly Professional Membership of your choice
• Plenty of company organised social functions!
• Flexible working policy
Jobs in Manchester United Kingdom
Senior Landscape Architect - Manchester jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.