Wardell Armstrong LLP
Wardell Armstrong LLP Leeds United Kingdom
1 month ago
In response to a growing portfolio of exciting new projects we are seeking an experienced Grade Landscape Architect with at least 5 years experience.
Our ideal candidate will be ambitious, dynamic, engaging and an excellent communicator with hands-on experience of leading on the design and delivery of projects across all RIBA work stages.
Key tasks will involve being the main client and design team contact across a range of exciting projects including residential, commercial and industrial developments, education, healthcare, sports and leisure, public realm, renewable energy, infrastructure and minerals and waste developments, from initial landscape and visual impact assessments and appraisals to detailed design. You will be responsible for the day to day running of your own projects with the support of an experienced team. This opportunity provides an opportunity to thrive and take genuine ownership of the projects whilst being a key part within a small and close-knit creative... design team.
(A flavour of our current project portfolio is available to view on our Instagram page ‘wa_landscape’)
Desired skills and qualities:
· Chartered Member of the Landscape Institute
· Experience leading Landscape design projects across a range of sectors and scales
· Project management responsibilities including commercials, time, resourcing, and contracts
· Experience of LVIA and assessment work (desirable but not essential)
· Delegating tasks to a support team
· Ability to manage and mentor more junior members of the team
· A creative, problem-solving approach to design
· Technically competent throughout the design process from briefing to overseeing works on site
· Excellent graphic capabilities
· Ability to use AutoCAD and Adobe Creative Suite to a high standard (REVIT desirable but not essential)
· Membership of the Firm's Group Personal Pension Plan, with Employer's contribution of up to 5%.
· Payment of a relevant professional subscription.
· 24 days annual leave per year.
· Membership to the Firm's Private Health Care Scheme.
· Inclusion in the Firm's Critical Illness Cover Policy.
· Inclusion in the Firm's Life Assurance Policy, insuring you 3 times your annual salary.
· Mobile Phone with inclusive tariff including personal usage.
· Flexitime Working Schedule.
· Long service awards.
· Cycle to Work Scheme.
· Travel Loans.
· Recruitment Bounty Scheme.
Wardell Armstrong is a successful award-winning multi-disciplinary consultancy with 13 offices throughout the UK employing approximately 500 staff including a team of 20 landscape architects. At the heart of our business lies a group of outstanding people delivering client-focused solutions to challenging problems across a range of sectors and we are always looking for creative and enthusiastic individuals to join our firm. Wardell Armstrong is a Landscape Institute Registered Practice and a member of the IEMA benchmark scheme for EIA
Senior Landscape Architect Leeds jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.