CBI Health London Canada
2 months ago
Physiotherapist – London, ON
CBI Health is Canada’s leading community healthcare provider, and our passionate team is at the heart of what we do. Every day, our 13,000 staff make a meaningful difference in our clients’ lives as we live the core values that define us: heart, respect, reliability, teamwork and innovation. Along with mentoring and continuous learning opportunities to help advance your career, we are building a culture of inspiration, recognition and celebration for the meaningful work our team does every day, all across the country. Join the new CBI Health and find where your better begins. Learn more at cbihealth.ca.
About Rehabilitation Services
CBI Health's Rehabilitation Services supports both the physical and mental health and well-being of Canadians from coast to coast. We offer personalized rehabilitation services to help our clients live a healthy, active and independent lifestyle. We provide community-based rehabilitation including physiotherapy, sports... medicine, osteopathic and chiropractic care for our clients, helping them regain mobility and enjoy a better quality of life. Our services focus on the individual, meaning we design our treatment plans around unique needs and goals, adhering to best practices and consistently delivering the highest standards of quality care for the best possible outcomes for our clients.
About This Opportunity
Are you looking for a company that supports innovative, evidence-based approaches to rehabilitation? Then CBI Health has a great opportunity for you to join our interdisciplinary team! As a Physiotherapist at our London Wonderland Health Centre, you’ll have all the tools and resources you need to grow your practice and develop your skills. Through the support of our leadership, you’ll continuously set and reach new goals. After all, our commitment to excellence goes beyond the way we serve our communities. We’ll empower you to enrich lives and achieve amazing results by doing what you do best.
Take an inside look at what you’ll do each day
• Work with clients to develop and implement individualized treatment plans, directed towards maintaining and enhancing their physical abilities, lifestyle and well-being
• Be responsible for managing and prioritizing clinical caseloads, and for the coordination and delivery of therapeutic services
• Participate in a collaborative care model providing holistic, comprehensive care to meet the needs of clients
• Promote positive relationships between clients, team members, funders and the community
What You Need To Be Successful
• You are a graduate of a recognized School of Physiotherapy
• Registration in good standing with the College of Physiotherapists of Ontario
• Passion about your profession and committed to ongoing professional development
• A strong client-centred approach
What CBI Health Offers You
• Continuous learning and skills development, including management opportunities
• Training and mentoring from a national network of experts
• Competitive compensation with comprehensive benefits and rewards package, including group health, dental and vision benefits, paid 100% by the employer
• Excellent administrative support, so you can focus on your patients
• Flexible hours, which allow work-life balance and focus on quality of life
For millions of Canadians, CBI Health is where better begins. We are Canada’s leading community healthcare provider, reliably delivering innovative rehabilitation and home care programs that help our clients achieve their health goals. With 250+ locations and supporting more than 800 communities, people are at the heart of what we do. Every day, all across the country, our 13,000 staff work together to make a meaningful difference in our clients’ lives and help shape healthcare for the better. Learn more at cbihealth.ca.
CBI Health is proud to be recognized by Deloitte as one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies for the 15th year in a row. A huge thank you to all our team members, whose dedication, passion, and innovation have enabled us to achieve this recognition year after year.
Our commitment to diversity, equity and inclusion
CBI Health is committed to providing a diverse, equitable, and inclusive workplace where everyone feels safe and accepted as their authentic selves. We actively seek qualified candidates who share our commitment to equity and inclusion and contribute to the diversification of ideas and perspectives that help us innovate and provide the best possible care to our clients.
We welcome applications from all individuals regardless of race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other characteristics that make each of us different.
In accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code, Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act and CBI Policies on Accommodation, a request for accommodation will be accepted as part of our hiring process. Please inform your recruiter if you have any accommodation requests
Physiotherapist/ Manager of Clinical Services London jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.