HUGO BOSS Solna Sweden
1 month ago
Become a brand ambassador for BOSS and join a team that works with passion, ambition and know-how to create excellent customer experiences. Be the first to bring our looks from the runway to the store and become a valued point of contact for our regular customers. Want to achieve even more? We offer tailor-made career opportunities. Take the next step and find your perfect job.
Store Manager - BOSS Store in Mall of Scandinavia
HUGO BOSS Scandinavia AB | Solna | Sweden | Full-time
HUGO BOSS is recruiting for a Store Manager for our BOSS Shop in Mall of Scandinavia. As Store Manager your objective is to manage the overall operation of the store to ensure that assigned store productivity, sales and profitability goals are achieved and exceeded.
What you can expect:
• To manage the overall operation of the store to ensure that assigned store productivity, sales and profitability goals are achieved and exceeded
• Ensure cooperate and individual productivity goals for the team and store... are met, to maximise customer conversion and add on selling results by close monitoring of KPI’s
• Recruit, train, motivate and develop the team to optimise store performance to reflect the brand qualities. Ensure all staff have excellent product knowledge and are regularly trained on new merchandise and achieve the highest levels of customer service
• To ensure that merchandising objects, operating standards and controllable costs are managed effectively
• Ensure that stock levels are regularly reviewed and maintained to maximise sales and liaise directly with the merchandising team to ensure the store is adhering to the required standard. Where necessary, take corrective action
• To take appropriate action to address performance issues where necessary
• Demonstrated experience of retail sales in a luxury brand environment
• Demonstrated success gained as a Store Manager in a luxury brand
• Previous experience in managing a team by leading, motivating, training and developing through active management
• Previous experience in managing KPI performance
• Excellent communication skills, with the ability to communicate with senior members of staff both written and verbal
We look forward to recieiving your application. Please note that your aplication must be submitted in English.
• Diverse portfolio of tailored training and professional development measures
• International and inspirational working environment
• Dynamic work culture
Store Manager - BOSS Store in Mall of Scandinavia Solna jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.