D&H Group Vancouver Ireland
2 months ago
Position Duration: Permanent, Full Time
Reports To: Partners, Managers and Senior Staff
The Accounting Technician works directly with partners, managers and professional staff to ensure client work is completed in a timely fashion.
D&H Group LLP is searching for a service oriented and highly dynamic Accounting Technician to join our firm.
D&H Group LLP is a Vancouver-based firm of Chartered Professional Accountants who has, since our partnership was formed over 65 years ago, set a standard of excellence that is recognized across the industry. D&H Group LLP offers our clients, whether private enterprise, First Nations organizations, or not-for-profit enterprises, a unique combination of industry leading insight and expertise in tax and accounting combined with highly thoughtful levels of personal service and attention.
Our Accounting Technicians assist partners and managers in providing quality service to meet clients’ goals and understanding their needs efficiently.
DUTIES AND... RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Provide bookkeeping services for clients including monthly accounting, GST/HST returns, PST returns, WCB reports, payroll, ROE Web, interim financial statements, reconcile accounts
• Meet regulatory and client reporting deadlines
• Interact directly with clients and partners on various engagements
• Develop knowledge and judgement in a service-oriented team
• Support and train clients and staff to use accounting software
• Assist to implement and configure accounting software
• Completion of a bookkeeping diploma/certificate or equivalent experience.
• Experience in a public practice accounting firm is an asset
• Experience with cloud and desktop versions of QuickBooks and Sage50
• Excellent English communication skills, both written and verbal
• Strong interpersonal skills, with a talent to develop positive rapport and convey concepts and services to clients
• Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, and Excel)
• Experience with CaseWare is an asset
Qualified candidates are encouraged to send their resumes, cover letter and transcripts to: [email protected]
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest, however only candidates that are selected for an interview will be contacted
Back to Listings
Accounting Technician Vancouver jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.