Daraz Kathmandu Nepal
2 months ago
Founded in 2015, Daraz is South Asia’s leading e-commerce platform in Pakistan, Bangladesh, Sri Lanka, Nepal and Myanmar. It empowers more than 100,000 active sellers with world-class marketplace technology to reach the fast-growing consumer class in a region of 500 million people. Through Daraz Express and Daraz Pay, it operates the most efficient and digitalized logistics and payments infrastructure in its markets. Daraz’ vision is to be a champion of South Asia serving 100 million customers and businesses by 2030.
For more information, please visit www.daraz.com
• Build and manage relationships with key Daraz sellers and brand representatives (Sports and Music) to manage business growth in your portfolio
• Work with your sellers and brands to create promotions and schemes that boost sales for your sellers and increase value for Daraz customers
• Keep a close tab on your industry. Be familiar with prices, logistics, key players, sourcing logistics... identify top sellers, trending products, and new brands that will provide Daraz customers with more variety
• Ensure that your sellers meet operational KPIs, i.e. they are processing orders, replying to customers’ questions, maintaining stocks correctly, etc.
• Analyze data to identify issues and areas for growth and create reports for internal and external stakeholders to track and improve performance
• Consistently and proactively take initiatives to grow your seller portfolio and improve customer experience
• Build strong internal relationships with various internal stakeholders and teams across various functions and even with the regional team members
• Follow-up: A key part of the profile will include not just planning and proposing new initiatives, but also owning them and holding external and internal stakeholders accountable by following up consistently and on time
• Bachelor’s / Master’s Degree (Preferred) in any related streams
• Excellent communication skills (Verbal and Written)
• Good knowledge in MS Office Package, Interested in the category
• At least 2 years of work experience in related field
• Team Player
• International working environment, and a unique opportunity to learn from the best in e-commerce and business growth.
• A platform to learn from Alibaba’s world-leading ecosystem
• Rigorous training and exposure in team management, leadership, business analytics, and operations.
• An opportunity to train the next generation of business leaders
• Competitive salary and incentive package
• Health & Medical insurance
Key Account Manager(Sports and Music) Kathmandu jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.