Robert Walters London United Kingdom
2 months ago
An exciting 12 month FTC Treasury Manager opportunity has arisen at a FTSE 100 real estate company.
Role: Treasury Manager
Term: 12 months FTC
Start date: May
Location: London, Victoria
The Treasury Manager will be reporting into the Deputy Treasurer and will be looking after the operational side of the treasury function (cash and debt management, covenant reporting).
The role has a Treasury Assistant reporting in, and so you will also be coaching and supporting this team member.
A large part of the role is relationship management, including with senior management, trustees, dealing banks and other third parties.
Key role responsibilities:
- The operational side of a Treasury function, including cash and debt management, covenant and management reporting.
- line managing a Treasury Assistant
- Review and update of treasury policies and procedures, and management of TMS (FIS integrity)
- Providing debt and financial risk management advice to the wider business, as... it implements a new strategy
- Fully or part AMCT qualified
- Cash management experience in a company that carries debt
- Experience with a Treasury Management System
If you have any queries or would like to apply to the role, please email [email protected]
Robert Walters Operations Limited is an employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.