Informa London United Kingdom
2 months ago
Informa is a leading international events, intelligence and scholarly research group operating in the Knowledge and Information Economy. We are listed on the London Stock Exchange and a member of the FTSE 100. We operate in more than 30 countries and employ over 11,000 people globally.
Informa’s leading brands and expert teams create intelligence-based products and data-driven services, convene communities in person and digitally and provide access to cutting-edge research for customers working in specialist markets, worldwide.
The Treasury Analyst will be responsible for the day-to-day execution and analysis of the front office activity. It is an exciting opportunity for someone to get excellent front office experience in a global organisation.
The Treasury Analyst (Front Office & Risk) is expected to assume the following key responsibilities:
· Daily liquidity management for the group
· Executing FX deals and funding Informa subsidiaries
· Investment of... cash in money market deposits and money market funds
· Weekly and monthly treasury reporting to senior management
· Analysis of cash movements throughout the group to assist with cash flow forecasting
· Dealing with front office queries from the business
· Ensuring cash across the group is repatriated to treasury
· Supporting the business on its acquisition and integration strategy
· Assisting the Treasury Manager and Assistant Group Treasurer on ad hoc projects
Knowledge & Technical skills required
· The candidate must have international Corporate Treasury experience
· Front office and FX execution experience is required
· Experience of Kyriba Treasury Management System would be advantageous
· Proficiency in excel is essential
Skills & Abilities
· Candidate must be able to demonstrate a proactive and positive approach
· Candidate must be able to support wider vision of Treasury
· Candidate must deliver excellent customer service to internal customers
· Candidate must have an excellent eye for detail
· Candidate must be able to work well under pressure
· The candidate should have completed or be working towards completing a recognised professional treasury or accounting qualification (e.g. ACT, ACA, ACCA, CIPFA, CIMA)
Employee experience is very important to us at Informa. On top of joining a supportive, diverse and ambitious team that welcomes all types of candidates. We are also flexible with different working patterns and prioritize promotions internally.
Our benefits include:
• Learning and development plan to assist with your career development
• 25 days annual leave, 4 days for volunteering and a day off for your birthday!
• Competitive Benefits
• Work with high quality specialist products
• Bright and friendly staff who are all “expert’s experts” and additional training and development for helping you achieve your career aspiration
• Share-Match options - become a shareholder
• Regular social events and networking opportunities
We know that sometimes the 'perfect candidate' doesn't exist, and that people can be put off applying for a job if they don't fit all the requirements. If you're excited about working for us and have most of the skills or experience we're looking for, please go ahead and apply. You could be just what we need! We believe strongly in the value of diversity and creating supportive, inclusive environments where our colleagues can succeed. As such, Informa is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, colour, ancestry, national origin, religion, or religious creed, mental or physical disability, medical condition, genetic information, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, and related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, citizenship, or other protected characteristics under local law.
See how Informa handles your personal data when you apply for a job: https://www.informa.com/talent/informa-applicant-privacy-notice
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.