Excelitas Technologies Philippines, Inc.
Excelitas Technologies Philippines, Inc. Laguna Philippines
2 months ago
• The CRM Business Analyst/Admin will contribute to the enhancement projects, implementations and upgrades by assisting requirement gathering for business procedures while providing best business practices knowledge, documentation, data analysis, solutions and presentation.
• Will work with core IT and business team on various projects and help with the development and administration of our SalesForce system and other applications.
• Document functional requirements, develop functional specs for program changes, design, configure & tests new capabilities, enhancements that improve the business productivity, enhance value and end-user experience. Will strive to enable global solutions for all sites.
• Creates & executes required test scenarios across various systems to ensure complete testing on all new & changed components and ensure the integration works as planned.
• Provide operational support of existing SalesForce and other applications by troubleshooting and resolving issues in... timely manner.
• Support data maintenance & cleansing on an ongoing basis, under the direction of the CRM Business Analyst.
• Flexibility to support urgent inbound requests from multiple regions & time zones.
• Drive continuous improvement through trend reporting analysis and metrics management.
• May conduct system demos and work with users providing training and testing support.
• Other related tasks as assigned by the team lead or supervisor/manager.
• Degree holder of any course
• 3+ years of SalesForce analyst/development experience.
• 3+ years of experience in Salesforce.com CRM or similar enterprise scale CRM with at least one full cycle implementation and support.
• Apex and Visualforce programming experience required.
• Working knowledge of SDLC project methodology (i.e.; Agile and Waterfall).
• Good understanding of various data integration techniques and good background in database management & design.
• Should have applications integration experience to build and test the end-to-end process.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Ability to travel as needed. Less than 10% of the time (international).
• Ability to use version control software such as GIT, SVN and Team Foundation Server
• Experience as an applications programmer on large-scale database management systems.
• Experience writing SQL queries for SQL Server or another Relational Database is required
• Knowledge of computer equipment and ability to develop complex software to satisfy design objectives.
• Administrator and Platform Developer certifications highly desired
• Salesforce.com certification is a big plus.
• Business knowledge of processes around all aspects of Sales and Marketing functions in Manufacturing
• Experience in a multi-instance landscape for a global organization is an asset
Associate IT Developer Laguna jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.