Coralogix Tel Aviv-Yafo Israel
2 months ago
Coralogix is rebuilding the path to observability using a real-time streaming analytics pipeline that provides monitoring, visualization, and alerting capabilities without the burden of indexing and storage!
By enabling users to define different data pipelines per use case, we provide deep Observability and Security insights, at an infinite scale, for less than half the cost. Coralogix's patent-based technology, Streama©, leverages ML and AI to proactively analyze data anomalies, highly complex environments, and multi-cloud challenges.
We’re looking for self-motivated team members who crave taking their destiny into their own hands. op talents that feel energized to leverage Coralogix's enormous potential.
We have a culture that aligns with the exceptional values of our company. With some hard work and a common goal and vision, you have the opportunity to earn well, learn, develop, do a job you love and be something extraordinary. It’s going to be a fun journey.
About The... Opportunity
We are looking for an experienced B2B Technology Product Marketing Manager to join our growing marketing team.
Ours is a highly motivated, experienced and collaborative global marketing team. We love people that take initiative and are open to new ideas.
• Define and manage the core messaging of the Coralogix offering, that clearly states our value working closely with product, engineering/R&D, and business teams
• Use various data sources, like SEO statistics, conversion rates and traffic, to turn our website into a conversion pipeline that takes users from prospects, to trial accounts, to paying customers.
• Collaborate with sales and product teams to ensure we are collectively hitting the targets we’ve set for ourselves.
• Create stories and content, in print, web, social media, email and display, that elegantly presents the product to prospects, and converts those prospects into paying customers.
• Utilize and extend the tooling we use in Marketing to run Webinars, Podcasts, Virtual and in-person events. Serve as the marketing point of contact for sales and operations in matters related to win/loss analysis, proposal development, pipeline review, customer meeting support, activity reporting, etc.
• Identify target audiences and personas; Create and optimize inbound / outbound marketing campaigns
• Work with the extended marketing team in the design and execution of events, thought leadership and account-based marketing tactics
• Leverage industry, market, and product insights for all campaign work, content efforts and all other marketing initiatives
• Develop and implement coordinated plans for product launches and announcements.
• Work with content marketing and design teams to create suitable content for each stage of a customer’s digital journey (such as brochures, blogs, whitepapers, site copy, videos, slides, podcasts, and customer stories)
• Passion for technology and an entrepreneurial spirit
• Prior experience in a SaaS company is a must have
• 8+ years of experience in B2B/Enterprise product marketing is a must
• Prior experience managing a corporate website including Wordpress, Google Analytics, working with web developers, SEO and content marketing is a must
• Experience in the cloud domain will be an advantage
• Experience marketing to a technical audience is a big advantage
• Experience in tools like Marketo, Salesforce, Google Analytics is a big advantage
• Experience in strongly engaging business and technology stakeholders
• Ability to translate and script complex technical concepts into customer-friendly language and concise value propositions in the form of documents and presentations
• Strong ability to build models and reports, study performance metrics across the entire funnel, and use data-driven insights to deliver results.
• Proven ability to organize, motivate, and drive cross-functional efforts within the company and own & implement programs from start to finish
• Strong English communication skills (Spoken and Written
Tel Aviv-Yafo Israel
Product Marketing Manager Tel Aviv-Yafo jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.