Papaya Global Herzliya Israel
2 months ago
Papaya Global is an established B2B tech unicorn in hypergrowth. We are on a mission to reimagine the payroll category with game-changing, disruptive technology.
At Papaya, we are committed to revolutionizing the global payroll and payment industry by leveraging cutting-edge technology and innovative solutions. Our mission is to provide businesses with a comprehensive, user-friendly Payroll OS that streamlines payroll and payment processes while ensuring compliance with local regulations in more than 180 countries.
We don’t just cover the globe with our solution; we are global. We are comprised of people from different countries, different cultures, and different backgrounds. Diversity is our secret weapon.
We are seeking an action-oriented, Product Marketing Manager who is craving to be part of a great company, disruptive product offering, and fast-growing industry. The Product Marketing Manager will join our top touch product marketing team. He will be responsible for driving key... elements of our GTM strategy, product launches, creating sales enablement content, supporting digital campaigns, and events and developing persona-based solution messaging.
The ideal candidate demonstrates attention to detail and quality, along with the ability to clearly present our value proposition and describe how we solve our buyers’ problems.
• Work across teams to develop impactful persona-based messaging, value propositions, and supporting collateral that describes the unique benefits of Papaya Global
• Coordinate and execute product launches including messaging and positioning
• Collaborate with sales, product management, and other teams to develop product marketing content to support our GTM strategy.
• Develop content such as case studies, videos, eBooks, infographics, webinars and blog posts.
• Manage the creation and regular updates of the website content, ensuring that the latest messaging is represented.
• 3-5 years of experience in FinTech Product, Product Marketing or equivalent
• Strong persona-based messaging experience
• Familiarity of HCM, Payroll, or Payments systems
• Exceptional people and management skills to interact with colleagues, cross-functional teams, and third parties.
• Very strong written and oral communication skills, an excellent storyteller
Product Marketing Manager Herzliya jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.