Veeva Dublin Ireland
2 months ago
Veeva [NYSE: VEEV] is the leader in cloud-based software for the global life sciences industry. Committed to innovation, product excellence, and customer success, our customers range from the world’s largest pharmaceutical companies to emerging biotechs. Veeva’s software helps our customers bring medicines and therapies to patients faster.
We are the first public company to become a . As a PBC, we are committed to making the industries we serve more productive, and we are committed to creating high-quality employment opportunities.
Veeva is a company which means that you can choose to work in the environment that works best for you - on any given day. Whether you choose to work remotely from home or work in an office - it’s up to you.
The Associate Business Systems Analyst is responsible for driving improvements in the processes and technologies utilized by our Marketing Operations & Digital team. You will work with intensity and partner closely with Marketing teams to... effectively identify requirements, define scalable business processes, implement changes, manage project plans, and drive operational improvements in our production systems.
You will take ownership and responsibility for your assigned tasks and project. You will drive improvements when issues are discovered and proactively work with developers and system administrators to ensure swift resolution and continuous improvement of business systems.
What You’ll Do
• Build the foundation for project efforts by capturing the business context – problem definition, current state definition, objectives, business case, desired future state definition, etc.
• Facilitate discovery sessions and business process workshops. Be able to diagram and elaborate current & future state application workflows in detail
• Develop detailed requirements (business, user, process, system requirements – functional and non-functional) and establish traceability to the business vision
• Manage the requirements throughout the project lifecycle by establishing agreements and serving as a liaison between business users and the project team
• Document all changes to applications per internal controls
• Develop and maintain technical documentation, release notes, and conduct end-user training
• Develop project artifacts: business requirements, scope, gap analysis, user stories and journeys, process maps, flow diagrams, business rules, business data models, security needs, test plans, and project plans
• Act as the project manager for the implementation of the solution
• Lead and manage the execution of full development lifecycle activities
• Identify stakeholders and ensure strong communication and communication methods
• Create roadmaps, manage product backlogs, and set delivery cadence
• Design, develop, test, and implement system enhancements
• Define and drive schedules
• Risk identification and mitigation
• Develop strong partnerships with business stakeholders, development partners, and peers on multi-functional teams across Veeva
• Collaborate with cross-functional teams to identify system and process improvements
• Demonstrated 2+ years of experience and expertise with business applications (Certifications are a plus)
• Understanding of application lifecycle management
• Understanding of Marketing business functions and the objectives of the people in those roles
• Comfortable working with personnel at all levels of the organization
• Coordinating development efforts across a hybrid team of both internal and external developers residing in distributed locations.
• Skilled at articulating your relevant work experience via your resume and job interviews
• Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems, Business Administration, or related field or equivalent work experience
• 2+ years of application requirements gathering and design
Nice to Have
• Salesforce Certifications
Perks & Benefits
• Allocations for continuous learning & development
• Health & wellness programs
Veeva’s headquarters is located in the San Francisco Bay Area with offices in more than 15 countries around the world.
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances. If you need assistance or accommodation due to a disability or special need when applying for a role or in our recruitment process, please contact us at [email protected]. Position may not be eligible for remote work in Colorado.
Associate Business Analyst Dublin jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.