hannoverre Hanover Germany
1 month ago
If you want to experience how things are done in the Group Operations & Strategy - Group Strategy & Sustainability team at our headquarters in Hannover/Germany, join us on a permanent, full-time basis commencing at the earliest possible date as a Sustainability Manager.
Your tasks encompass a broad spectrum of sustainability-related topics.
• Development and implementation of the sustainability strategy and monitoring the underlying goals and measures
• Analysing sustainability-related trends and activities of peers and other stakeholder groups as well as developing recommendations
• Initiating measures for the decarbonisation of Hannover Re, including the strategic refinement of operational environmental management, contributing to corporate carbon accounting activities as well as conceptual design and implementation of Group-wide training measures
• Internal and external communication of our CSR activities through various channels, e.g. sustainability reporting, company... website etc.
• Coordinating and supporting corporate citizenship measures of Hannover Re and the Hannover Re Foundation
• Interdisciplinary CSR-related projects
• Several years of professional experience in sustainability or environmental management, preferably with a financial services provider or consulting firm
• Master's or other postgraduate degree with a concentration in sustainability management, environmental sciences or a comparable specialist field
• Very good knowledge of issues relevant to CSR as well as their connections and interdependencies
• Solid experience in internal and external CSR communication, incl. social media
• In-depth knowledge of climate and environmental topics, in particular expertise in climate / greenhouse gas reporting, recording and calculation methods as well as experience in developing strategic measures
• Very good PowerPoint skills, experience with content management systems is an asset
• Certification as an environmental manager is desirable
• Proficient user skills in German and English (level C1/C2)
On a personal level, you can impress us with your entrepreneurial thinking and actions and your commitment to actively staying on top of developments in the field of ESG. If you also have superb networking abilities and an assured manner, you have come to exactly the right place!
What We Offer
Atmosphere: You will find an international working environment with short decision channels, an open feedback culture and a sense of community shaped by mutual esteem and a readiness to help.
Benefits: Structured onboarding, flexible working hours, benefits superior to those of the collective agreement as well as modern offers for personal development, health management and work-life balance are just some of our benefits.
Prospects: You contribute your specialist and methodological expertise and we offer you fresh input and the opportunity to further develop your potential – including room to come up with innovative ideas and act on them!
If you too would like the assurance of a different way of working, apply simply and securely by clicking on the „apply now“-button.
You can find out more about our working environment, your entry options and development opportunities at www.hannover-re.com/career
Sustainability Manager Hanover jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.