Sire Search Rotterdam Netherlands
1 month ago
Our client is a global leader in consumer goods, producing food, hygiene, and personal care goods that supports a comfortable daily routine for millions of consumers. This company is driven by their purpose: to make sustainable living a commonplace. With more than 400 brands around the world, the prospects are endless.
The Volume Forecast Data Analyst has the responsibility for the full-term volume demand forecast per cluster for the Benelux. In this role, the Volume Forecast Data Analyst will contribute to the standard business process (S&OP), in close cooperation with the Value Forecast Analyst, Supply chain Specialists and Sales.
• Responsible for both base and promotional planning (0-18 months)
• Responsible for adjustments of the outcome of the promotional predictive model based on data analytics
• Responsible for KPI’s as Forecast Accuracy, Forecast Bias, exceptions and outliers
• Integrate top-down forecast... in bottom-up
• Establish and maintain strong relationships
• Understand the dynamics of the business in order to communicate and distribute the correct information to the business (develop a high degree of business sense).
• Report to the Category Planning Lead
Working on improvement Projects:
• Help improving the predictive models by doing analysis on our forecast
• Build your own scripts that support teams, monitor the data quality in the systems or sends an automatic email to recipients that need to perform a task
• Visualize your projects with a visualization tool (e.g. PowerBI, Google Data Studio) to let the data speak and influence
• Operational experience in either Supply Chain or Sales a pre
• Experience in the area of FMCG is preferred Subject to local consultation
Know how to work with visualization tools like PowerBI, Google Data Studio or Tableau
• Languages: fluent in Dutch is a pre, English a must
If you are interested in this job offer, please don’t hesitate to contact me for more information as soon as possible, or just click below to apply
Volume Forecast Data Analyst Rotterdam jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.