Koch Industries, Inc.
Koch Industries, Inc. Mexico Mexico
1 month ago
The Koch Capability Transformation Team within Koch Global Services (KGS) is seeking a Business Systems Analystto join their product team to implement, and support leveraged, enterprise accounting close process applications across Koch Industries companies.
As we continue to transform our finance capabilities, you will be responsible for driving, challenging, and leading continuous improvements to enable customers to effectively utilize and gain additional value from our accounting close applications. Additionally, you will be providing execution support for new application implementations/projects and identifying consumer experience process enhancements.
A good candidate for this role is someone with a full understanding of front-to-back reconciliation and journal entry support processes, the ability to develop relationships, strong problem-solving skills to troubleshoot and resolve issues, and high initiative and drive to identify long-term solutions and opportunities... for improvement. This candidate should also have a collaborative mindset and capability to partner with the CFO organization, business and technical partners, subject matter experts, end users, and technical resources (internal and third-party vendors) to continuously enhance and optimize the product.
What You Will Do In Your Role
· Develop detailed knowledge and understanding of the Koch businesses accounting close processes. Understand the fundamentals of how journal entries, general ledger balances, subledger details, etc processes interact with the Koch business ERP(s) and BlackLine to successfully optimize our tools, processes, and applications
· Partner with customers and team members to understand business requirements, make recommendations, drive standardization, and build effective solutions using technology and process improvements
· Communicate effectively with customers on changes that impact their business and create documentation when applicable
· Have the courage to challenge and escalate as necessary, embrace teamwork and differing cultures and opinions, be able to work independently, be reliable and trustworthy
The Experience You Will Bring
· Bachelor's Degree or higher education in information systems, accounting, finance, or related field
· Experience working in account reconciliation related applications; knowledge of reconciliation processes; knowledge and experience with journal entry functionality and lifecycle
· Experience influencing, collaborating, presenting, and communicating with global users and stakeholdersat all levels
· Ability to work simultaneously on multiple projects and issues without disrupting deliverables
What Will Put You Ahead
· Experience implementing and/or supporting enterprise ERP or other large-scale systems, specifically in the reconciliation, journal entry, accounting, or finance areas
· Experience with BlackLine or other industry leading accounting close and/or account reconciliation or journal entry software
· Strong economic, analytical, and critical thinking skills and problem-solving abilities
Business Systems Analyst (IT- Accounting) Mexico jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.