Johnson Controls San Pedro Garza García Nuevo Leon Mexico
1 month ago
What you will do:
The Developer, ServiceNow Platform Development works as part of the ServiceNow Platform organization. This role will utilize the ServiceNow platform to provide support to consulting and technical teams by contributing to various stages of the software development life cycle. As a developer, you will contribute to the Platform and Product development practice towards the growth and maturity of ServiceNow capabilities. You will also ensure conformance in the design and code related elements across implementation, configuration, enhancements, and defects that adheres to quality standards in various development languages. You will play a critical role by contributing to the knowledge management process while interfacing with internal teams and driving higher efficiency.
How would you do it:
• Develop, Unit test, build and reviews to ensure that the quality bar is being met regarding best practices coding standards, integration, extensibility, and... security.
• Perform Unit Test in the code as on peer's code.
• Follow Platform Guidelines and code best practices.
• Write and maintain detailed documentation of application design.
• Defines designs and documents system requirements to provide efficient solutions for ITSM process enhancements.
• Works with Process Owners on continual Service improvement opportunities
• Provides process and technical solution options, risks, and impacts.
• Ensures quality work product.
• Ability to manage multiple and often conflicting tasks; effectively prioritize.
• Creates and maintains process documentation for team and users.
• Fulfills role while working on multiple projects.
• Provides 24/7 support as part of team rotation.
What we look for:
• Bachelor's degree in computer science
• 1 to 3 years of experience
• Hands-on design, development, and deployment experience with the ServiceNow platform in ITSM, HR (Human Resources), ITOM module.
• Experience of Service catalog which includes creating new catalog items, designing flow designer and execution plans.
• Experience with service-oriented architecture and web services integration (SOAP, WSDL, REST) in ServiceNow with 3rd party integrations
• Implement new functionality using Client Scripts, business rules, ACL, UI policies and UI actions.
• Experience in implementing systems using the Agile/Scrum methodology.
• Experience with service-oriented architecture and web services integration (SOAP, WSDL, REST)
• Understanding of ServiceNow Platform capabilities including Client Scripts, business rules, ACL, UI policies and UI actions
• Strong verbal/written communication, with ability to effectively interact with individuals at all levels of responsibility and authority.
• Experience in a technical role, preferably client service market
• Working knowledge of relational databases
• Working knowledge of Active Directory, LDAP (Lightweight Directory Access Protocol) and SSO (Single Sign On) integration
• Analytical, estimating, and problem-solving skills
• Excellent communication, interpersonal and collaboration skills
• Ability to present and explain technical information to diverse audiences.
• Ability to be flexible, adaptable and learn new concepts quickly.
• Ability to work effectively in a team environment with aggressive deadlines and multiple priorities.
• Familiarization with ITIL processes, operations, and procedures
• Familiarity with Agile and Waterfall project management methodologies
San Pedro Garza García Nuevo Leon Mexico
Jobs in San Pedro Garza García Nuevo Leon Mexico
Systems Analyst San Pedro Garza García jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.