Consortium for Clinical Research and Innovation, Singapore (CRIS)
Consortium for Clinical Research and Innovation, Singapore (CRIS) Singapore Singapore
2 months ago
Precision Health Research, Singapore (PRECISE) is the central entity set up to coordinate a whole of government effort to implement Phase II of Singapore's 10-year National Precision Medicine (NPM) strategy. PRECISE is part of the Consortium for Clinical Research and Innovation Singapore (CRIS) umbrella of research-related business entities.
What you will be working on
As Project Manager / Assistant Project Manager in the Chief Scientific Officer’s Office (CSOO), you will work with the Project Management Team in CSOO to deliver the scientific ambitions of the NPM programme, including research collaborations with academic and industry partners. You will work closely with CSO Programme Manager and other members of the CSOO.
• Coordinate between academic and industry partners to promote use of NPM resources to deliver on programme milestones;
• Work as part of the CSOO Project Management Team to develop collaborative research plans with academic and industry research... partners, that advance precision medicine;
• Support research programme coordination by monitoring progress of the NPM research projects, and by ensuring proper documentation and successful implementation of the projects in accordance with budget, timeline and desired project outcomes;
• Support the development of the data science and analytic capabilities of PRECISE, in particular genomics, molecular epidemiology, computational biology, health informatics, precision medicine and precision health;
• Provide support in the preparation of reports, presentation material and updates to various stakeholders;
• Coordinate meetings and perform secretariat duties as needed; and
• Support colleagues from across PRECISE to deliver on their objectives and roles.
What we are looking for
(A) EDUCATION, TRAINING
PhD in Biomedical Sciences / Genomics / Bioinformatics / Data Science or MSc with relevant working experiences;
Relevant experience in research administration / research programme management.
• Strong project management skills and able to work effectively in a cross-functional matrix.
• Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills.
• Fast learner, meticulous, resourceful and creative team player who works well independently and with multiple stakeholders in a fast-paced environment;
• Able to use sound judgement and demonstrates initiative in carrying out assigned duties; and
• Proficient in Microsoft Office
Successful candidate will be offered a 2-year contract
Project Manager, Project Assistant Manager, Chief Scientific... Singapore jobs
Jobs by Consortium for Clinical Research and Innovation, Singapore (CRIS)
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.