DLM Pte Ltd
DLM Pte Ltd Singapore Singapore
2 months ago
The project manager is overall responsible for planning and to oversee the entire project from inception to completion by ensuring the necessary co-ordination with various stakeholders. This includes also maintaining and forecasting project budgets to closing the final account.
• Able to handle design for ACMV works
• Engage in project engineering of ACMV Systems and making sure coordination on-site goes well
• Liaise with internal and external project stakeholders, like main-contractors or owners and sub-contractors, safety departments as well as complying to BCA / MOM regulations.
• Able to come up the project schedule showing the key milestones, progress and developments and ensuring that it is completed in good time.
• Provide effective leadership to project team by efficiently delegating tasks and resources to achieve completion.
• Preliminary design and budgeting for Design and Build tenders, and ensure cost management is within budget.
• Build and maintain good... relationships with clients, consultants and building owners.
• Provide overall project management administration duties - planning, managing, submissions, reporting & attending client and subcontractor meetings.
• Experience in project management in construction industry and multiple trades
• To be fluent in ACMV knowledge and installation – CHWP, VRV, VRF systemsExcellent leadership, organisational and team building skills
• Able to perform project management activities like project planning, scheduling
• Ability to remain cool under pressure
• Excellent engineering knowledge and project execution competence
• Good verbal and written communication, and interpersonal skills
Project Manager (ACMV) Singapore jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.