Singtel Group Singapore Singapore
2 months ago
Are you looking for value adding and impactful work?
Do you want to make a difference with your expertise?
With us, you’ll be able to make it happen.
NCS is the leading technology services firm, operating across Asia Pacific in over 20 countries, providing services and solutions in consulting, digital services, technology, and more.
We believe in utilizing the power of technology to make extraordinary things happen and to create lasting impact and value for our people, communities, and partners. Our diverse 12,000-strong workforce has delivered a wealth of large-scale, mission-critical, and multi-platform projects for governments and enterprises in Singapore and the APAC region.
What we do:
We drive our passion for harnessing technology.
We bring people and technology together.
We advance communities and transform industries.
We’re searching for a Lead Project Manager to be part of our diverse team of talent here at NCS!
If you believe in going above and beyond, want to... exemplify the best, and wish to bring people and technology together like never before, then we would love to have a conversation with you!
The Lead Project Manager is responsible for the managing and implementing of large-scale IT/ Engineering projects with quality, within scope and to ensure deliverables are on time and conform to processes and standards meeting customer’s requirements.
The candidate will run integrated comms systems Rail project locally.
• Analyse and document requirements by liaising with a range of people including users and managers, drawing together information needs across a distributed organization
• Establish and prepare project plans, risk management plans, project milestones and deliverables in consultation with business users and architect/designer
• Manage the implementation of the project on a daily basis with regard to schedules, budget, manpower and quality
• Manage the scope definition and change control mechanism
• Escalate and discuss project overrun issues, scope creep, integration issues, resource requirements with Project Director (PD)/ Deliver Lead
• Manage integration of various components of the project including hardware, software installation, testing, business process review, redesign, application development, migration, and data conversion etc.
• Manage project activities to ensure timely delivery, including identification of critical path, monitoring and driving completion of interdependent activities and adjustment to project schedules to achieve overall completion deadline
• Manage resources including hardware, software, human resource facilities and logistics required for project so as to ensure completion within budget.
• Review project documentation to ensure that it meets customers requirement and conforms to quality management process, standards and procedures to minimize rework and system failures
• Define project resources, performance reviews and post implementation evaluations
Customer/ Vendor Management
• Negotiate with vendors and across teams to ensure adequate resources are available during various phases of the project
• Build relationships with users, technical staff and management to determine and resolve issues associated with systems implementation
• Manage contracts and subcontractors
• Negotiate with customers on change request effort, schedules and prioritize changes based on business needs
• Clear and open communication with customers on project issues or clarifications
• Proactively identify opportunities for further expansion or improvement of services delivered to the customer and liaise with the Account Manager(s) for development of that opportunity
• Be involved in pre-sale activities
• Liaise with team members to ensure that all tasks and deliverables are proceeding according to schedule
• Plan, track and monitor the tasks assigned to the team leader/ members
• Delegate tasks effectively by providing clear and specific instructions and goals
• Provide leadership to the project team to ensure that proposals/enhancements are fully analyzed and evaluated for their benefits and costs
• Provide the project team with accurate information about business needs and priorities as well as details about existing business systems
• Participate in leadership activities and providing performance feedback and developmental coaching
• Monitor and improve team performance, providing leadership, coaching, and performance management
Ideal candidate should have/ possess:
• Degree in Engineering, Computer Science or equivalent
• More than 10 years of IT/ Engineering project management experience
• The candidate must be experienced in delivering integrated communication systems projects in rail system, the development, implementation, and support of engineering/ information technology projects in a range of organizations
• Self-motivated with a positive “can-do” attitude, creative with excellent presentation, communication, negotiation and interpersonal skills including strong persuasive techniques.
• Able to lead, develop and maintain respectful and trusting relationship
• Able to travel as and when required
• Proven track record in assuming overall responsibilities and managing large scale projects
About NCS Group
We want to create the extraordinary, and to impact millions of people every day.
We believe in building a talent-led delivery model to enable our best people to lead, and to support them with the right structure, processes, and tools to ensure that our clients are delivered top quality services.
We want to invest in you!
Great work is never done alone, and that’s why we also believe in creating a collaborative work environment to bring people with different expertise and talent together.
We create opportunities for our people to grow in our organization with well-defined career tracks and specializations to ensure that our people and talent can continuously deliver new value for our clients.
We’re here to make the extraordinary happen.
Learn more at ncs.co and our LinkedIn Career site.
All profiles are handled with highest level of confidentiality.
We are committed to a safe and healthy environment for our employees & customers and will require all prospective employees to be fully vaccinated
Lead Project Manager Singapore jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.