Primark Dublin Ireland
2 months ago
Sustainability Stakeholder Manager
Are you an experienced Corporate Affairs professional who enjoys working in a fast-paced environment? Do you have a genuine interest in fashion where no two days are the same? If so, then we might have the perfect opportunity for you.
Based in our beautiful Global HQ in Dublin you will be responsible for the co-ordination, management and execution of the overall Primark Cares ethical and sustainability stakeholder mapping and planning across key external stakeholders in order to drive positive reputational impact, while building positive ESG stakeholder understanding and advocacy across all markets.
We are looking for an individual who is highly organised, who has excellent communication skills and has the ability to work in a high pressurised and fast paced environment.
We are also looking for:
• Independence and discretion: Develop an overall proactive stakeholder plans that support Primark’s Primark Cares and ethical strategic objectives to map... and manage a proactive ethics and sustainability stakeholder plan for Primark.
• Confident communication: Develop materials and content to support stakeholder comms and work in collaboration with the sustainability comms team, including preparing stakeholder communications and respond to stakeholder enquiries.
• Strong organisational and planning skills: Organising and managing stakeholder plans using insights, intelligence and research. within key markets in line with key business priority areas and aligning with head of policy and social impact stakeholder manager.
• Ability to adapt: Coordinate internal and external communication around stakeholder issues and crises situations in close collaboration with relevant functions depending on the specific issue or situations.
• Interpersonal skills: Develop, maintain or support critical sustainability stakeholder relationships and advocacy in all markets with Primark stakeholders
Why work with us?
There’s the competitive salary, of course. Our team covers many different countries, giving you the opportunity to work with colleagues from all over the world. We give our people more responsibility, and the freedom and space to grow and do things their way. You’ll also receive some benefits you wouldn’t expect, such as flexible and hybrid working opportunities (where possible), seasonal in store discounts and much more! What’s more, you’ll also be part of a busy, friendly work environment with a gym, café, restaurant, book club, running club and plenty of open space to think
Sustainability Stakeholder Manager Dublin jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.